Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pwr+ Extra Long 14 Ft AC Adapter-Charger for Acer Chromebook-C710 C7 Ac700; Acer-Iconia-Tab-W500 W500p Battery Power Cord 40w
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 13, 2013
I was pleased to receive this Chromebook adapter. The wiring is sturdy enough to assure me that it will last for quite some time, and it works perfectly. Plus, it traveled roughly 1,200 miles and was in my hands in 2 days, and the price was better than most. You can't beat that combination. I would recommend this seller to anyone.
on February 7, 2014
It fits the Chromebook mentioned but don't make a mistake of buying this one if you have the C720, that has a different end. I noticed that because we have both the C710 and C720. This is for the models listed only. I like the design in that it breaks down into two pieces for easier portability.
on August 8, 2013
The adapter has been more a solution than the one that came originally with my Chromebook because the design is convenient and solid. It has worked in a reliable manner, which I think will also be the future behavior and promises to last for a long time.
on September 26, 2013
My daughter *lost* the cord for her Chromebook and this cord did the trick. We have only had this new cord for a week or so but it works, it fits, was a great price, and has yet to burn down my house. It also shipped VERY quickly.
on March 7, 2015
This adapter was a present for my 10-year-old granddaughter as the original was wearing out. Here are her comments: "this "new" cord can reach further (longer than the original). The yellow stripe on the cord helps me know how to quickly plug in correctly for recharging. It hasn't failed once since purchase. I like that this cord doesn't crimp like the previous one."
Yes, it's a winner!!
on July 28, 2015
seems well made. The fact the negative side of the DC output is grounded to house ground means it does not cause touch pad freeze-up common when laptops in general and chromebooks in particular are being chaged with cheap chargers that produce DC transients and have no grounding of the DC supply.
on March 11, 2014
I bought this cord to replace the original one my puppy chewed apart. The cord was shipped promptly and arrived on time. This power cord works just the same as the original but maybe a bit longer, which is great for me, we have absolutely no issues with it. It's a great value.
on January 18, 2016
Bought it as replacement for lost charger. It works perfectly. I've had good luck with other replacement chargers from PWR+. Some reviews for other chargers for this Chromebook complain that the touchpad stops working properly. I've seen no problems like that with this one. Works exactly as expected. I also like the longer wires for when outlets just aren't so convenient (especially in coffeeshops or while traveling).
on May 15, 2014
When the charger for my Chromebook died I went to radio shack figuring I get a quick replacement - no way the one they had wasn't Acer brand and cost almost as much as the chrome book did.
Super happy with this Acer brand charger - works great, price was great, fast shipping and excellent service.The cord is heavy duty so I think it will last a long time.
Thanks!
on March 10, 2014
Purchased a chrome book for my son from Groupon and the adapter that came with it did not work. Rather than go through the hassle of a return of the item, I just purchased this adapter and my son has been home working on his chrome book since. Price was great and shipping was quick.