Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 385 questions
vote
If you can send it back, get your money back if you can. This product has caused nothing but trouble for so many people. I guess they have a website, Chromo.com, but I have tried to contact them for help and got nothing in return. This product it a total rip off! Please just don't get another one. Try a different brand, a known brand. I'm sorry you also wasted money and got ripped off. I learned my lesson, the seller is called Seller1on1. If you go in your account and orders you should be able to contact the seller and amazon. I have also cant asked amazon about it and they still allow them to sell them on here after all the bad reviews and complaints.
Mar 26, 2013 by Kindle Customer
vote
It is not something i would ever make the mistake in buying again
Jan 20, 2014 by renee
vote
Yes, Broke on mine 2 weeks after purchase
May 11, 2014 by Ricardo
votes
Yes, it does but I would reccomend not buying it because it is cheaply made and it broke within my first month of using it.
Nov 23, 2013 by Kam
votes
I'm not sure you should be able to cause It's a chrome
Jan 26, 2014 by Jaycee
votes
Yes. you have to download the kindle app. but you can read them.
Feb 11, 2014 by tiffany
votes
I would call there customer service they will need to overwrite what you did if they can
Mar 24, 2014 by Carl Santos
votes
YESssssssssssssss
Feb 14, 2014 by Bruce J. Jones
votes
I believe it is two years.
Nov 22, 2013 by Daina Rivera
votes
It might be a factory defect. The one I purchased works just fine. Return it and ask to receive another one. Sorry I could not help you more.
Jun 15, 2013 by Angeline Hudson
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   39   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers