Questions & Answers
3.4 out of 5 stars (7,454)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 599 questions
votes
Yes. you have to download the kindle app. but you can read them.
Feb 11, 2014 by tiffany
votes
adapter output: 5 volts, 2 amps, 10 watt max. +--o)-- - this means positive on the inside and negative on the outside. I could not find specs to tell you the size of the adapter, but I would estimate it to be about 2mm. Yellow inside the adapter tip might also help. With this info, or if you have the DCadapter - go to your local radio shack (or similar) they should be able to help you find a suitable adapter. By the way, I did not see anything that says the tablet can be charged from a PC through the micro usb port. typically the output on a PC is 5 volts, 1 amp, which could do the job, but would take a long time. Also, PCs may need a driver installed in order to enable charging through the USB.
Dec 30, 2012 by Amazon Customer
vote
Yes it comes with a charger the battery life is ok not great but ok it is a very good tablet I would recommend it to anyone but if you have it doing to many tasks at once it will freeze up but that don't happen much I think you will like it on a scale of one to ten I give it an eight you have to remember it not a name brand product so it won't do all the things a name brand product will But for the cheap price it's well worth it
Dec 7, 2013 by david
vote
Quoteth I from description details: "The Tablet comes preloaded with popular Apps like Netflix, Skype, GooglePlay, Chrome and more"
Dec 23, 2014 by ThHobbes
votes
Yes, it works in other countries, I'm from Venezuela
Oct 21, 2014 by Mailyt Obando Vzla
votes
If you download an app for it
Oct 1, 2014 by **JSK**
votes
There is no warranty with this product. They give you an address to return it if you have issues. I bought it over a month ago, and I still think it is a great product for what I paid. If it is priced over one hundred dollars shop around.
Dec 27, 2014 by Donata
votes
Google Play Store
Dec 20, 2014 by Nina
votes
does this skype? Dec 19, 2014
It will skype, but the picture quality is very very poor.
Dec 19, 2014 by Cody
votes
Settings/ scroll down to backup&reset. Done
19 days ago by David Nichols
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   60   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers