Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale

on November 20, 2013
Bought this for my sponsored Child in need for Christmas. I love the size! Bigger than a touch screen phone yet smaller than an ipad and LIGHT! I Loaded it with music before wrapping and played with it a little to see how it worked. If your looking for an Ipad move on because for 50-60$ that's not what your getting. (Duh for those leaving poor reviews!) However it holds a decent amount of music and has an expandable storage! That is important because they are so cheep no (32 g for 30$). It was pretty speedy with internet and streaming movies on Netflix. Would highly recommend for a teenager or Child. Cute bright color options. Sound good without headphones! I really think this was a good deal. Works great as an MP3 Player that also has Wifi and good for basic searches and facebook.
2121 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
1,183 of 1,291 people found the following review helpful
on October 14, 2013
I bought two of these tablets for my daughters (ages 9 & 11). Both of them are fairly tech savvy and have used iPods and my more expensive Android tablet in the past so I thought this would be helpful when doing their homework. Upon receiving the tables, both girls started downloading various games from the Google Play store. They had no problems installing apps and I showed them how to go into the settings and move the apps to the SD card memory, so they wouldn't run out of memory on the tablet as quickly (being that this has only 4GB of internal memory.) Both of them (and I was too) were impressed at how nicely the tablet worked. They also used the tablet to video Skype with their cousin in Colorado (we live in California) and had some issues with a constant squealing sound. They noticed it went away when they used headphones during the Skype call. They video was clear and very smooth and sound quality was excellent, when using the headphones. A few other issues I noticed:

1) When installing apps: Sometimes the tables doesn't recognize an app has been installed, even though it was correctly installed and used a few times. The icon appears on the app list, but when clicked on, it says "App Not Installed". So I had to go to the app store and re-install.

2) In the beginning, the battery seemed to run down pretty quickly (after 2-3 hours of light use). But I noticed that this got much better after I let it sit for almost 10 hours on the charger. Then, I got more like 5-6 hours of use from a full charge.

3) When I daughters first got their tablets, they immediately began personalizing each one for themselves. One big mistake was, they both set up security PIN numbers to access the tablets home screen (to keep the other one from using THEIR tablet). My younger daughter selected a random 4-digit number and an hour after doing so, forgot her PIN. So her tablet became a paper weight. I have looked everywhere on how to do a factory reset on one of these cheap Chinese-made tablets, unfortunately there is no help. So I will have to buy her another tablet and make a rule that "NO PIN NUMBERS on any of the tablets."
1414 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on February 11, 2013
Over the past few years I have refrained form joining the tablet revolution because I already have so many digital electronic devices in my possession. IE: 2 Android smartphones, pda, 2 digital cameras, 3 laptop pcs, just to name a few offhand.

However, when this tablet caught my eye, I decided to try one, especially taking into account the price and features.

Since this tablet has a limited internal memory (4 GB) I also purchased a 16 GB micro SD Card to push the capacity to 20 GB.

So far I have been completely satisfied with its' overall performance. Remember, this is my first tablet!

I like the fact that it does not require a contract since I mainly use it at home or at work, where I can use the Wi Fi connection. I have also found it can be tethered to my smartsphone to access the Internet. Took me a while to figure that one out, but it is possible! Just use Google to find out how.

The only downside I can see is the life of the battery (2-3 hrs). But I knew this beforehand, so I always have one or two chargers with me. It can be charged either with the plug in charger included with the tablet or with the same micro USB charger for my phone. So, for me, this does not pose a problem.

Yes, it may be slower than other higher priced tablets, but it does perform exactly as described.

In fact, a few days after purchasing one for myself, I ended up purchasing another for my partner who has experienced the same results a myself.

Overall we both are completely satisfied with this product. I have rated it with 4 stars out of 5 simply because I have not had it long enough to give it 5. This does not in any way mean it does not deserve 5 stars, I just have to use it more!

Give it a try, you will be surprised how easy it is to use.
1515 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on April 22, 2013
Ever since I've received this tablet my daughter and I haven't put it down. I like all the graphics, the pics i can take and screen resolution. Awesome.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on December 25, 2013
I have read a lot of bad reviews for this tablet. I wanted to chime in and say I ordered one for my 4 year old and wasn't sure what I was expecting. It came in the mail safe and sound. I opened it up and installed some games, watched Netflix, and surfed the internet. It is surprisingly fast, charges fine, and battery seems to last. I use my car charger to charge it without any issues. It is great and keeps my little one happy as she can watch Netflix on the way to the sitters(I have mobile hotspot on my cell phone). This thing doesn't lag with movies or games. My little one has even dropped it once or twice and it still works fine.

I like that it is supported by google play store as there is a lot of free kids games that are put out for android devices making it ideal for my little one.

I know some people complain as theirs arrived broken or not able to charge but I ordered one on Black Friday(2013) and its still going strong.

Let me add it has been like a Christmas present to me as well as I have my smartphone back now LOL.

If anyone has any questions about it feel free to message me. I didn't get into the specs on the listing as they are already listed for you in the product description. I just wanted to say this has been a remarkable tablet for my little one. Learning games, movies, and a lot of fun.
44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on January 4, 2013
Its a terrific tablet---does everything that I need it to do. For the price you can't beat it. My brother wants one now.
on February 26, 2013
Mine works fine Came with 2 chargers, both worked. Mine came from china i believe so i expected a couple of weeks and it actually got here way before then. Don't pay attention to some of the reveiws on here i mean come on people! why are you giving a breakable-delicate- (READ: NOT FLIMSY) relatively high tech piece of technology to a 12 year old? Do you realize that 5 years ago touch screens didn't even exist. For s***ssake it's glass, hd-cameras, circuits and advanced NASA stuff all laid into less then .6 inch thick plastic sheilding protecting .9 ounces of pure futuristic-space-age-flux capacitor stuff. When i was twelve i was chasing my neighbors dog with a wiffleball batt... So don't leave nasty comments to the vendor when your kid uses the tablet as a Frisbee. Its not the sellers fault you gave a kid a touchscreen tablet.

Android is a powerful OS and the tablet it's self as far as the hardware is a solid buy at 70$ I have had zero complaints. The only thing that keeps it out of the best-fugging-value-of-the-decade- award-class is that it doesn't have dual processors but again i only paid 70$

If any one knows any thing about electronic android devices they would appreciate this value.

Your welcome.
2626 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on December 19, 2014
Returned this item for a few reasons; the main one being the tablet came with a scratched screen. There was a small green tab on the screen that suggested a screen protector, but when I tried to pull it off to get the scratches off the "protector" it was literally just the green tab, no protector on the screen. All it did was leave a sticky mess on the screen where the tab was. The screen is pretty laggy and viewing is fine when held landscape, but holding the tablet portrait makes very poor viewing. One must also keep in mind that the viewing angle is very narrow, so does not work when two people try to look at it at the same time. The construction is on the rather low end and it feels fairly fragile. The cameras are certainly not what I expected, I have an old school flip phone that will take a better picture than this thing. I would not recommend it.
review image review image
on June 23, 2013
Love it
Its easy to use even my 7 year old can use it
Apps are so easy to download
on January 10, 2013
Are these those most powerful tablets on the market ?
Do they have the best picture?

but for this price these tablets are fantastic. I bought these for both my kids for christmas? Like every parent I was worried about buying a $400 tablet to put into my childs care. Both of my kids are fairly responsible for their age, but still. then I came across this tablet. these tablet has been great for everything my kids have thrown at it. the youngest is mostly games, but my oldest does email, netflix, hulu, youtube and a bunch of games and this powers through them all.

so sure you can find more powerful better looking tablets out there, but if you are looking for a cheap, well built, tablet this one does it thing,

oh one last thing battery lift I know that is everyones first concern, My son will crush this battery in about an hour to and hour and half. but that is straight play, no break, cut the rope marathons. then he plugs it in and about 2 hours later battery is fully charged and he is back at it. so for me with the amount of work he puts it through the battery does pretty good.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...