1,327 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbiased reveiw
Published 16 months ago by Michael S. Justice

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad tablet for the price
Published 9 months ago by Ryan F.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad tablet for the price, October 14, 2013
This review is from: Chromo Inc® 7" - Tab PC Android Capacitive 5 Point Multi-Touch Screen - White [New Model March 2014] (Personal Computers)
I bought two of these tablets for my daughters (ages 9 & 11). Both of them are fairly tech savvy and have used iPods and my more expensive Android tablet in the past so I thought this would be helpful when doing their homework. Upon receiving the tables, both girls started downloading various games from the Google Play store. They had no problems installing apps and I showed them how to go into the settings and move the apps to the SD card memory, so they wouldn't run out of memory on the tablet as quickly (being that this has only 4GB of internal memory.) Both of them (and I was too) were impressed at how nicely the tablet worked. They also used the tablet to video Skype with their cousin in Colorado (we live in California) and had some issues with a constant squealing sound. They noticed it went away when they used headphones during the Skype call. They video was clear and very smooth and sound quality was excellent, when using the headphones. A few other issues I noticed:

1) When installing apps: Sometimes the tables doesn't recognize an app has been installed, even though it was correctly installed and used a few times. The icon appears on the app list, but when clicked on, it says "App Not Installed". So I had to go to the app store and re-install.

2) In the beginning, the battery seemed to run down pretty quickly (after 2-3 hours of light use). But I noticed that this got much better after I let it sit for almost 10 hours on the charger. Then, I got more like 5-6 hours of use from a full charge.

3) When I daughters first got their tablets, they immediately began personalizing each one for themselves. One big mistake was, they both set up security PIN numbers to access the tablets home screen (to keep the other one from using THEIR tablet). My younger daughter selected a random 4-digit number and an hour after doing so, forgot her PIN. So her tablet became a paper weight. I have looked everywhere on how to do a factory reset on one of these cheap Chinese-made tablets, unfortunately there is no help. So I will have to buy her another tablet and make a rule that "NO PIN NUMBERS on any of the tablets."

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbiased reveiw, February 26, 2013
Mine works fine Came with 2 chargers, both worked. Mine came from china i believe so i expected a couple of weeks and it actually got here way before then. Don't pay attention to some of the reveiws on here i mean come on people! why are you giving a breakable-delicate- (READ: NOT FLIMSY) relatively high tech piece of technology to a 12 year old? Do you realize that 5 years ago touch screens didn't even exist. For s***ssake it's glass, hd-cameras, circuits and advanced NASA stuff all laid into less then .6 inch thick plastic sheilding protecting .9 ounces of pure futuristic-space-age-flux capacitor stuff. When i was twelve i was chasing my neighbors dog with a wiffleball batt... So don't leave nasty comments to the vendor when your kid uses the tablet as a Frisbee. Its not the sellers fault you gave a kid a touchscreen tablet.

Android is a powerful OS and the tablet it's self as far as the hardware is a solid buy at 70$ I have had zero complaints. The only thing that keeps it out of the best-fugging-value-of-the-decade- award-class is that it doesn't have dual processors but again i only paid 70$

If any one knows any thing about electronic android devices they would appreciate this value.

Your welcome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!!!!, October 19, 2013
When I first read the review on this tablet there were a lot of negative post about the tablet. But for the price I took a chance on it. This Tablet is nothing like a kindle or a Apple I pad. So if your trying to compare this Tablet to those you will be disappointed. But with this tablet you will get is a lot of apps since it has the android market. The web works good and the video works good when you use apps to stream. My favorite apps are Verizion remote which allows me to change my tv channel with the tablet and Philadelphia Eagles app which I can stream clips and eppisodes and then the HBO and Verizion Fios app to watch tv. I can even monitor my home with the verizion app. and I can start my Car with the Viper app. This Tablet is real good if you just want a tablet that does the basics. I bought the Black Berry tablet case for this Tablet and kept the foam insert and but the Tablet on top it and it fist perfect I just had to make 1 small cut on the case for the charger. and it looks great. I but a lot of stuff on amazon. and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a Tablet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Chromo Inc Tablet, November 21, 2012
This tablet has been great for our kids. Our kids were wanting an IPOD but we saw these tablets and it did everything an IPOD would do for much less and it had a bigger screen. We are very pleased with our purchase as are our kids.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Price, November 17, 2012
I purchased the Chromo Inc. Tablet for my student to use as an additional educational tool. The tablet is very easy to use and I was able to download a variety of apps with ease. I will definitely purchase additional Chromo Inc Tablets in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT!!, March 30, 2013
Oh my gosh! i went to the website seeing some bad reviews and some good reviews and so I didn't know if it was worth the money or not. Well now I have the answer! A-MA-ZING! It's so cheap and delicate and the battery stays on for 4 hours, and doesn't take much to charge! I'm so happy that I bought this product, the internet browser is VERY fast and has good touch, it doesn't freeze and the apps don't stay for 5 minutes it's a really good tablet and I hope you buy it!! I was nervous thinking it'd be horrible but totally changed my life! Don't hesitate to buy it! It actually came 2 days then the delivery estimate! It gives you 2 chargers a manual and the Chromo Inc itself...gosh I love it! I KNOW you will too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Chromo 7", December 28, 2012
Very good lil tablet. Opened it, looks nice, feels good, not cheap. Doesn't run as fast as iPad but is pretty quick. For the money, you want be dissapointed. I would pay up to 150$ for it if that helps.

1.0 out of 5 stars quality?, November 22, 2012
The description needs to updated; it is 512 MB or ram, not 1GB. When I received the charging port was not align right and would not last long. It said I could use usb to charge though so I overlooked it. Upon charging, then turning on the tablet, it had no sound and the wifi would not turn on. It's not that it wouldn't connect, it wouldn't turn on at all. I would click and it would say turning on wifi, then the switch would go to off. Tried a factory reset (which turned it to Chinese) and after finding how to turn to English (had to look at my other tablet to find it - go to setting, click the "a" pictured entry, then the top option) I tried again and no luck. Thankfully Amazon is giving me a full refund and covering the shipping back. The build quality is probably the problem here, I would advise to stay away from this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fantastic, February 25, 2013
Got here fast and so easy to use. Nice and compact and a very fast charge. So easy my 4 year old can operate

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 25, 2012
At first I was unsure of how I felt about this purchase but after I received it my mind was made up i love it, It works great really simple to use. I also purchased a keyboard for it and that works really well with it so overall it is a great tablet.

Rate and Discover Movies