Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 501 questions
votes
It still works Great and my 3,5,and 6 year old plays on it
Feb 15, 2014 by Michael Bradley
vote
adapter output: 5 volts, 2 amps, 10 watt max. +--o)-- - this means positive on the inside and negative on the outside. I could not find specs to tell you the size of the adapter, but I would estimate it to be about 2mm. Yellow inside the adapter tip might also help. With this info, or if you have the DCadapter - go to your local radio shack (or similar) they should be able to help you find a suitable adapter. By the way, I did not see anything that says the tablet can be charged from a PC through the micro usb port. typically the output on a PC is 5 volts, 1 amp, which could do the job, but would take a long time. Also, PCs may need a driver installed in order to enable charging through the USB.
Dec 30, 2012 by Amazon Customer
vote
No I haven't I did return one of mine successfully though.
May 11, 2014 by heather
vote
Yes. you have to download the kindle app. but you can read them.
Feb 11, 2014 by tiffany
votes
If you download an app for it
Oct 1, 2014 by **JSK**
votes
Yes, it works in other countries, I'm from Venezuela
Oct 21, 2014 by Mailyt Obando Vzla
votes
It might be a factory defect. The one I purchased works just fine. Return it and ask to receive another one. Sorry I could not help you more.
Jun 15, 2013 by Angeline Hudson
votes
Yes..it's very cheeply maid tho..
May 17, 2014 by Rebecca neiss
votes
the product supposed to have a manual with it. but i'm sure if you email chromo inc. they'll send it to you.
Feb 19, 2014 by Kevin Davis
votes
It doesn't come with them, it's only the tablet alone. But it has a place for them to go like any device would.
24 days ago by Tameka
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   51   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers