4,755 Reviews
 (1,877)
 (1,130)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for teen or Child!
Published 13 months ago by AmazonJunkie

946 of 1,032 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad tablet for the price
Published 14 months ago by Ryan F.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for teen or Child!, November 20, 2013
Bought this for my sponsored Child in need for Christmas. I love the size! Bigger than a touch screen phone yet smaller than an ipad and LIGHT! I Loaded it with music before wrapping and played with it a little to see how it worked. If your looking for an Ipad move on because for 50-60$ that's not what your getting. (Duh for those leaving poor reviews!) However it holds a decent amount of music and has an expandable storage! That is important because they are so cheep no (32 g for 30$). It was pretty speedy with internet and streaming movies on Netflix. Would highly recommend for a teenager or Child. Cute bright color options. Sound good without headphones! I really think this was a good deal. Works great as an MP3 Player that also has Wifi and good for basic searches and facebook.

4.0 out of 5 stars Chromo Inc 7" Black Android 4.0 Tablet, February 11, 2013
Over the past few years I have refrained form joining the tablet revolution because I already have so many digital electronic devices in my possession. IE: 2 Android smartphones, pda, 2 digital cameras, 3 laptop pcs, just to name a few offhand.

However, when this tablet caught my eye, I decided to try one, especially taking into account the price and features.

Since this tablet has a limited internal memory (4 GB) I also purchased a 16 GB micro SD Card to push the capacity to 20 GB.

So far I have been completely satisfied with its' overall performance. Remember, this is my first tablet!

I like the fact that it does not require a contract since I mainly use it at home or at work, where I can use the Wi Fi connection. I have also found it can be tethered to my smartsphone to access the Internet. Took me a while to figure that one out, but it is possible! Just use Google to find out how.

The only downside I can see is the life of the battery (2-3 hrs). But I knew this beforehand, so I always have one or two chargers with me. It can be charged either with the plug in charger included with the tablet or with the same micro USB charger for my phone. So, for me, this does not pose a problem.

Yes, it may be slower than other higher priced tablets, but it does perform exactly as described.

In fact, a few days after purchasing one for myself, I ended up purchasing another for my partner who has experienced the same results a myself.

Overall we both are completely satisfied with this product. I have rated it with 4 stars out of 5 simply because I have not had it long enough to give it 5. This does not in any way mean it does not deserve 5 stars, I just have to use it more!

Give it a try, you will be surprised how easy it is to use.

946 of 1,032 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad tablet for the price, October 14, 2013
This review is from: Chromo Inc® 7" Tablet Google Android 4.1 with Touchscreen, Camera, 1024x600 Resolution, Netflix, Skype, 3D Game Supported - White [New Model June 2014] (Personal Computers)
I bought two of these tablets for my daughters (ages 9 & 11). Both of them are fairly tech savvy and have used iPods and my more expensive Android tablet in the past so I thought this would be helpful when doing their homework. Upon receiving the tables, both girls started downloading various games from the Google Play store. They had no problems installing apps and I showed them how to go into the settings and move the apps to the SD card memory, so they wouldn't run out of memory on the tablet as quickly (being that this has only 4GB of internal memory.) Both of them (and I was too) were impressed at how nicely the tablet worked. They also used the tablet to video Skype with their cousin in Colorado (we live in California) and had some issues with a constant squealing sound. They noticed it went away when they used headphones during the Skype call. They video was clear and very smooth and sound quality was excellent, when using the headphones. A few other issues I noticed:

1) When installing apps: Sometimes the tables doesn't recognize an app has been installed, even though it was correctly installed and used a few times. The icon appears on the app list, but when clicked on, it says "App Not Installed". So I had to go to the app store and re-install.

2) In the beginning, the battery seemed to run down pretty quickly (after 2-3 hours of light use). But I noticed that this got much better after I let it sit for almost 10 hours on the charger. Then, I got more like 5-6 hours of use from a full charge.

3) When I daughters first got their tablets, they immediately began personalizing each one for themselves. One big mistake was, they both set up security PIN numbers to access the tablets home screen (to keep the other one from using THEIR tablet). My younger daughter selected a random 4-digit number and an hour after doing so, forgot her PIN. So her tablet became a paper weight. I have looked everywhere on how to do a factory reset on one of these cheap Chinese-made tablets, unfortunately there is no help. So I will have to buy her another tablet and make a rule that "NO PIN NUMBERS on any of the tablets."

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it., April 22, 2013
Ever since I've received this tablet my daughter and I haven't put it down. I like all the graphics, the pics i can take and screen resolution. Awesome.

1.0 out of 5 stars Should have listened to the bad reviews., November 26, 2013
Pro's:
-Budget Friendly
-Comes with Google Play installed
-Can download apps from the Play store
-Can hold a micro SD card to expand storage space

Con's:
-Has trouble staying connected to wifi.
-Slow response times.
-Poor quality camera.
-Won't unlock occasionally.
-Won't stay connect to PC.
-Poor battery life.

I'm pretty disappointed with my purchase of this tablet. I was hoping that it would at least be decent. I'll explain my list of cons.

- Wifi
It won't stay connected. Even though I'm in the same room as the wifi router. It just randomly loses connection while I'm trying to use it. This is beyond annoying. No other device in my house has this problem, so my conclusion is that it must have something to do with the wifi card installed in the tablet.
- Slow
Sometimes it does fine and opens things with a resonable speed. Then there are the times where it moves at a snails pace. Just trying to get into settings can at times be slow.
- Unlock/lock
After locking the screen (or letting it go to sleep), sometimes it won't unlock. I will press the button that is supposed to bring up the screen to unlock it, but the screen remains black. Almost like the tablet has become unresponsive. When this happens, I will press it 5 times (waiting 1 min between each press). Sometimes I'm lucky and the screen appears at some point during the process, other times I have to wait 30 mins to 1 hr before getting the screen to appear. I fear that one of these days it's not going to come back on at all.
-poor quality camera
I expected fuzzy pictures. What I did not expect was to stand in a well lit room and get pictures that looked like I might have a table lamp on if that. They are so dark it is hard to distinguish what the picture is of.
-PC connection
I've tried connecting it to 2 desktop computers and 1 laptop. It will connect long enough to get the "ding" sound from windows that something has connected, but it also disconnects just as fast. The most annoying part is it is a rapidly connecting then disconnecting over and over again.
-Battery Life
I knew the battery wasn't supposed to last long. The discription does give it a working time of 2-3 hours. I expected the battery to die within 30 mins to an hour of playing games. I did not expect it to die within 45mins (started with a full charge, just off the charger) of reading an ebook.

Overall, I'm very disappointed with this purchase.

****UPDATE****
So, I purchased this tablet on November 8, 2013 and it arrived November 12, 2013. This morning while I was using the tablet, it shut off, and I still can't get it to turn on. It's been about 4 hours now. It is completely unresponsive. Since it shut off, I put it on the charger (thinking maybe the battery had died) and annoyingly it hasn't helped at all. I have changed my review from 2 stars to 1 star now. I was expecting it (even with problems listed before this update) to last more than 26 days. This was definitely a waste of money.

****UPDATE**** (Dec 24)
I got it to turn back on again. I left it alone for a little over a week before finally trying to start it up again. It came back on and I got to use it again for about 4 days. During those 4 days it kept randomly restarting during use. Now it won't load past the screen that says "android." I have contacted the seller to see if they know of any way to reset the device or if they can help me out at all with this tablet. I know I only spent $60 on it, but I at least expected it to last a little longer than this.

****UPDATE**** (Jan 7, 2014)
The seller got back to me. Because my order was "fulfilled" by amazon, I was told that I would have to go through amazon's return process and that they would not be able to send me a replacement. I started the return process with Amazon on Dec 31. They had UPS pick up the tablet from my house on Jan 2. Amazon issued me a full refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet for the price, January 4, 2013
Its a terrific tablet---does everything that I need it to do. For the price you can't beat it. My brother wants one now.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME gift for my 4 year old, December 25, 2013
I have read a lot of bad reviews for this tablet. I wanted to chime in and say I ordered one for my 4 year old and wasn't sure what I was expecting. It came in the mail safe and sound. I opened it up and installed some games, watched Netflix, and surfed the internet. It is surprisingly fast, charges fine, and battery seems to last. I use my car charger to charge it without any issues. It is great and keeps my little one happy as she can watch Netflix on the way to the sitters(I have mobile hotspot on my cell phone). This thing doesn't lag with movies or games. My little one has even dropped it once or twice and it still works fine.

I like that it is supported by google play store as there is a lot of free kids games that are put out for android devices making it ideal for my little one.

I know some people complain as theirs arrived broken or not able to charge but I ordered one on Black Friday(2013) and its still going strong.

Let me add it has been like a Christmas present to me as well as I have my smartphone back now LOL.

If anyone has any questions about it feel free to message me. I didn't get into the specs on the listing as they are already listed for you in the product description. I just wanted to say this has been a remarkable tablet for my little one. Learning games, movies, and a lot of fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, June 23, 2013
Love it
Its easy to use even my 7 year old can use it
Apps are so easy to download

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbiased reveiw, February 26, 2013
Mine works fine Came with 2 chargers, both worked. Mine came from china i believe so i expected a couple of weeks and it actually got here way before then. Don't pay attention to some of the reveiws on here i mean come on people! why are you giving a breakable-delicate- (READ: NOT FLIMSY) relatively high tech piece of technology to a 12 year old? Do you realize that 5 years ago touch screens didn't even exist. For s***ssake it's glass, hd-cameras, circuits and advanced NASA stuff all laid into less then .6 inch thick plastic sheilding protecting .9 ounces of pure futuristic-space-age-flux capacitor stuff. When i was twelve i was chasing my neighbors dog with a wiffleball batt... So don't leave nasty comments to the vendor when your kid uses the tablet as a Frisbee. Its not the sellers fault you gave a kid a touchscreen tablet.

Android is a powerful OS and the tablet it's self as far as the hardware is a solid buy at 70$ I have had zero complaints. The only thing that keeps it out of the best-fugging-value-of-the-decade- award-class is that it doesn't have dual processors but again i only paid 70$

If any one knows any thing about electronic android devices they would appreciate this value.

Your welcome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Price, January 10, 2013
Are these those most powerful tablets on the market ?
Do they have the best picture?

but for this price these tablets are fantastic. I bought these for both my kids for christmas? Like every parent I was worried about buying a $400 tablet to put into my childs care. Both of my kids are fairly responsible for their age, but still. then I came across this tablet. these tablet has been great for everything my kids have thrown at it. the youngest is mostly games, but my oldest does email, netflix, hulu, youtube and a bunch of games and this powers through them all.

so sure you can find more powerful better looking tablets out there, but if you are looking for a cheap, well built, tablet this one does it thing,

oh one last thing battery lift I know that is everyones first concern, My son will crush this battery in about an hour to and hour and half. but that is straight play, no break, cut the rope marathons. then he plugs it in and about 2 hours later battery is fully charged and he is back at it. so for me with the amount of work he puts it through the battery does pretty good.