- Hardcover: 312 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (February 27, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0849310466
- ISBN-13: 978-0849310461
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 0.9 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,164,981 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #598 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia
- #714 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Immunology
- #1126 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Clinical > Infectious Diseases
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Biological Approach 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Discover what to read next through the Amazon Book Review. Learn more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I imagine that every day, there are scientists and medical researchers deciding on their next experimental undertaking. This book is sure to pique the interest of some who, without it, might have considered Chronic Fatigue Syndrome a field of futility.
I'm very grateful to the authors and publishers of this book. I'm outraged at the person who gave it a 1/5 rating, unread!!! Do you not want as many copies of this to get out into the world as possible? Not to be read by us, the patients, but by the next generation of doctors, pharmacologists, and medical researchers. Those for whom we all hope, holding our breath.
This book is worth ten other CFS books, in advancing the field of knowledge. I think this is likely to be the original source of much future research and could lead to some long-overdue answers. March on!