Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Chronicles of Narnia The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe - Xbox
|Price:||$31.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Control Lucy, Peter, Edmund and Susan - four unlikely heroes battling creatures from myth and legend
- Team-based action adventure as you wage war against Centaurs, Minotaurs, Werewolves, Satyrs, Boggles and more
- Unique combat skills, weaponry and special moves as you fight hordes of mythical beasts and solve intricate puzzles
- Seamless game play integration of film footage with music and voice talent
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
- Live the epic adventure while playing all four heroes in a team-based action adventure
- Battle the evil forces of the White Witch by waging war against a huge variety of creatures, including Minotaurs, Cyclopes, Werewolves, and more
- Utilize the unique combat skills, weaponry, and special moves of each character to fight hordes of dark mythical beasts, or solve intricate puzzles
- Seamless game play integration of film footage, music, and voice talent plus unlockable content and more
- Multiplayer game play for up to two players
Top Customer Reviews
If you've played a platformer/adventure game before, you have a fair idea of what's involved here. You bash random objects to see if coins or special tokens emerge. You climb up trees. You kill random enemies that come at you. You get to checkpoint at spots along your path, in case death visits you. At the end of each level, you get your coins and tokens tallied up, and get a rating of how well you did.
You have an incentive to gather as much as you go - the more coins you get, the more special abilities you unlock. Those skills really help you as you get into the more challenging areas of the game.
Since you have the four main characters from the book and movie, each character has his or her own special abilities. You often have to switch from character to character to get past an area - having the young Lucy climb up onto objects, having the stronger Peter bash at doors or wolves. There are even combo moves where two characters interact together in order to solve a problem.
The graphics are reasonably good for the XBox platform. There are many transitions between the video cinematics and the in-game graphics which really help to ensure you feel a part of the story. If you want quick gaming, you might get frustrated - there is a lot of movie to sit through, to build the atmosphere for you. However, if you really enjoy the storyline, you'll be thrilled. You get a lot of the background and interaction to give you meaning for what you're doing.
Some of the gameplay is a little more annoying than it should be. There are missions where you have to figure out a timed path.Read more ›
I <3 The Chronicles of Narnia--The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe on XBOX!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What the heck is wrong with that one reviewer? What is that kid talking about? THis game is seriously good. I don't know what the big deal is about the talking thing. PLEASE! Read morePublished on November 17, 2006
i loved it it was awsome i love anna popwell and hannah humePublished on June 14, 2006 by Shaun Kezel
I don't see what the other reviewers see in this game. The graphics are o.k., but it's crap! I played a level where Peter helps free Edmund from the White Witch, and stabbing the... Read morePublished on January 2, 2006