From the Back Cover
A fascinating way to read through the Bible in one year . . . in only fifteen minutes per day!
Now you can gain a better understanding of the order of biblical events and the historical context in which they unfolded. The One Year Chronological Bible
arranges the Bible text in the order the events actually happened.
In The One Year Chronological Bible,
prophetic books are interwoven with the historical accounts they accompanied. Psalms follow the events about which they were written. Proverbs are placed in the time frame in which they were compiled. The life of Christ is woven into one moving story. And Paul’s letters to the young churches in the first century are integrated into the book of Acts. You do not have to be a Bible historian to appreciate the fascinating new perspective waiting for you in The One Year Chronological Bible.
It’s like reading some of your favorite passages again for the very first time. The One Year Chronological Bible
- 365 daily readings to help you read the entire Bible chronologically in one year
- Transition statements to help you understand why some Scripture portions appear where they do
- Historical dates indicating when the events actually occurred
- A general timeline of major events to give you a clear overview of Israel’s history
- A Scripture index in canonical order to help you find your favorite passages quickly and easily