Hello I'm an autistic adult gamer.

This is my review on Chuck E. Cheese Party Games ds game.

Published on November 21, 2010 by Pebbles

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre
Pretty basic games - my 6-year-old was bored with it quickly. The most exciting game he played was making a pizza... which is just scribbling sauce and circling dough....
Published 23 months ago by Kari Robideau

5.0 out of 5 stars Chuck E Cheese's Party Games - I love playing this alot! (^_^), November 21, 2010
This review is from: Chuck E Cheese's Party Games - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
Hello I'm an autistic adult gamer.

This is my review on Chuck E. Cheese Party Games ds game.

This game is awesome & you don't have to be a kid to play this ds game either. See ever since I was literally three years old I've had every b-day there until I was 12 years old. One of my fave places to go when I was a kid & when I found out they put Chuck E. Cheese on the ds I had to get this game!! I love it! When you play this ds game you feel literally like your at chuck e cheese only with out the age restriction thing, & you can play & go to chuck e cheese as much as you want on your ds system. Please buy the game for 20 dollars it's the best decision I could have made on picking a ds game getting this ds game. Plus you can have as many tokens as you want without actually having to go to the actual place. Play in your ds game for free! lol

You earn tokens by helping the chef make pizza's & play awesome mini games. You can play scee ball, you can play shoot the ducks with a water squarter gun, space invaders, & can rock out with chuck e on the guitar.

Overall very fun ds game & well worth the 20 dollars invested in. Highly recommended worth every penny I paid for this game down at GameStop.

Happy Gaming Everyone! XD (^_^) :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect game for my 3 year old, March 7, 2011
This review is from: Chuck E Cheese's Party Games - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
My daughter absolutely loves Chuck E. Cheese. She asks me everyday to take her. When I saw this game, I knew I had to get it. Its a collection of mini games taken straight from the restaurant. The only part she has a problem with is the pizza making, where you earn the tokens. I simply do that for her. 5 minutes of playing nets me over 100 tokens. Now, she doesnt ask to go to Chuck E. Cheese, she asks to play Chuck E. Cheese. This game was just what I was looking for. Its simple and fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son and I play together, April 3, 2011
This review is from: Chuck E Cheese's Party Games - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
This was one of the things on my youngest sons Christmas wish list. I try not to buy new games because they cost so much more and aren't usually any better than used ones so when I came across this buy I was excited. My son was so surprised on Christmas morning because we hadn't seen this game anywhere else. He and I have spent lots of time playing games, winning tokens, and picking prizes. It's great!

5.0 out of 5 stars product, April 26, 2014
This review is from: Chuck E Cheese's Party Games - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
This product was great and it was on time It was exactly what I expected for the price given period.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 1, 2013
This review is from: Chuck E Cheese's Party Games - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
My girls just loved playing this game. They played it for a month straight. It is a fun game and shipped fast!

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre, February 25, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Gets dull very quickly, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Chuck E Cheese's Party Games - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
My 6 year old son doesn't play it anymore, a good sign that this game isn't worth the purchase. I think he tried it out, then went "eh" and that was it. Go to Chuck E. Cheese instead.

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb, April 26, 2012
Edmund J. Black (Warrington, pa United States) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Chuck E Cheese's Party Games - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
My five year old loves Chuck E. Cheese, and she now loves the Chuck E. Cheese video games. She's not big into video games, but she able to figure it out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Entertainment!, December 29, 2011
This review is from: Chuck E Cheese's Party Games - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
My niece loves Chuck E. Cheese, and therefore really likes this game. It keeps her on her DS now for hours!

3.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loved it for a week, but moved on, May 10, 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Chuck E Cheese's Party Games - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
My daughter concentrated on this game for a week, then decided it was more fun to go to Chuck E Cheese instead.

Chuck E Cheese's Party Games - Nintendo DS