5.0 out of 5 stars Chuck D, December 17, 2011
This review is from: Chuck D: Lyrics of a Rap Revolutionary (Paperback)
I'm a real odd audience for Mistah Chuck since I'm a sixty eight year old attorney but I've had the opportunity to participate in a collaborative art piece with Chuck. I had the chance to pull him aside and discuss some of the things in the book that I was uncomfortable with. I walked away from the exchange with nothing but respect for one bright thouhgtful man. If he was an attorney I would have hired him. He's not but he is one smart charming guy. Read it and it will get you thinking I promise!

4.0 out of 5 stars Deep Group.........Deep Brother!, May 9, 2013
This review is from: Chuck D: Lyrics of a Rap Revolutionary (Paperback)
Very detailed account of an era of music that changed a generation. This book is helpful and informative to those who are interested in hip hop, rap, brotherhood, education etc. Chuck D explains the turmoil within Public Enemy and how the industry tried to pit them against 'gansta rap.' This is the type of book that should be shared with students and reviewed/discussed. I strongly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Rebel, May 23, 2007
This review is from: Chuck D: Lyrics of a Rap Revolutionary (Paperback)
Chuck D is the man. His words rain down on us wetting us with knowledge & information and at the same time making us a proud people. A must for the true PUBLIC ENEMY fan.

Chuck D: Lyrics of a Rap Revolutionary
Chuck D: Lyrics of a Rap Revolutionary by Chuck D (Paperback - January 1, 2007)
Used & New from: $2.47