Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Style Name: Ring|Change
Price:$12.02+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on August 31, 2009
My dog (a yellow lab) goes bonkers whenever I pick this up to play with him. It is easy to throw and it is reasonably tough. It's soft enough so it doesn't hurt his mouth when he grabs it out of the air. The edges of the center do get quite ragged after a while and he managed to destroy one when I got a phone call in the middle of a play session and forgot to put it away. It's nice in the winter when it's cold and wet and I don't feel like going outside to play with him. I can throw it in the living room. It's light enough so it doesn't break things if it bounces off them and it doesn't roll under furniture like a tennis ball does. It's definitely one of the best dog toys I've run across in my 60 years of owning dogs.
on September 20, 2008
I've tried everything on the market and this is far and away the best dog frisbee I've found.

It's soft and light so it's easy on the dog's mouth and teeth. It's as sturdy as the kong frisbee but flies much better. It's very easy to throw short and long distances. It also floats.

I doubt this would satisy "competitive" frisbee dog owners, but for the rest of us, it's perfect. My local pet stores always seem to be out of stock of these so I'm stocking up.
VINE VOICEon October 4, 2011
I had to give this toy 5 stars but I'm not sure if I love it or hate it. I know my dog loves it. For him it's like doggie CRACK.

This toy turns my easy-going Boykin Spaniel into a crazy dog I barely recognize. He chases it, catches it in the air, and body slams my other dog when she gets in the way of a retrieve.

I used to use just a cheap store logo disk from the pet store, but I noticed my dog's mouth was bleeding after playing. This one is soft on his mouth. It has rubber underneath to make it float, and that makes it much better for my dog. It has been much more durable than I expected it to be, but I put it away when I'm not playing with the dogs. I have two of them because if I don't I can't throw them fast enough for my excited dog.

He never gets enough of it and when it's time to come inside I have to make him bring it in or he will try to take it out of my hand.

Most days, my dog is somewhat obedient, but when he is playing with this toy, all his good manners go out the window.
on September 4, 2009
My boxer/shepard mix dog loves this frisbee. We take him swimming every day and he simply won't go without it. My only complaint is that the stitching around the center hole comes undone too easily and then he pulls out the foam inside. I've duct taped it and it still works, but if it was double stitched and glued there, it would last a lot longer. BTW - my dog also loves the Chuckit! balls which he plays with non stop when we are inside. It's the only ball he hasn't destroyed.
on August 30, 2011
We have loved using Chuckit's thrower for many years to save our arms while exercising our 4 labs. When I saw someone using Chuckit's Amphibious Flying Ring at the beach, had to walk down and ask him about it! Two of our labs enjoy fetching frisbees but it is hard to see a frisbee in the water and their teeth marks from catching them in the air soon leave them ragged and wobbly. Have used this ring constantly for many weeks now and it is fantastic. It floats high enough in the water for the dogs to see it; is heavy enough to throw for some distance into the ocean; is durable and strong enough to withstand our youngest lab who doesn't have the softest mouth. She actually prefers it to the tennis ball- no higher praise than this!
on March 25, 2016
 I give the Zipflight 5 stars, NOT because it's the best flying disc for dogs, it's definitely not. But because it's my dog's favorite fetch toy anyways! My golden retriever loves to catch frisbees, but if I take out the zipflight first, she won't have anything to do with the other discs. So when I take her to the park I bring 3 discs, a Chomper Flex (great flyer), a Flippy Flopper (soft and easy), and the Zipflight. I keep the Zipflight hidden til ready, throwing the other two discs so she gets some catching practice in. Then out comes the Zipflight, I hold it vertical, between my thumb and index finger and simply fling/flick it forward ... it rolls and rolls and rolls, fantastically! It's easy to get 50+ yards rolling distance with it, and because it rolls fast, I think my dog considers it a challenge to grab it before it stops and flops over. She will chase that thing until her tongue hangs out the side of her mouth, and then some. And because of its weight and rolling capability the Zipflight is WAY easier on the arm than throwing a tennis ball, plus my golden likes it more. Gives her a great workout. Highly recommend for owners of high energy breeds, like retrievers,shepherds... gives them a way better workout than just taking for walks. One last thing, to all those who rated this poorly because "dog chewed it up within a day" or some such nonsense, NOWHERE in the description does it say this is a chew toy! My dog is using the same one I bought for her 4 years ago, using it every day, and it still hasn't fallen apart. And guess what else? My shoes haven't fallen apart either? That's because you're supposed to train your dog what to chew, and what NOT to chew.
on August 7, 2011
Great buy. Like it a lot better than a frisbee. Easy on my dog's mouth but made of long lasting material. The circle in the middle makes it easy for my dog to carry. Can be a thrown a long distance. Can't go wrong with this. My dog picks it up 1st thing in the morning and waits by the door to go outside and play.
on August 17, 2014
My 8 month old German Shepherd/Golden Retriever loves this thing. She has managed to destroy it. Not really playing Frisbee just
chewing on it. Still one of her favorites with all the threads hanging.
review image
on July 20, 2010
I got this item lightening quick, and my dog just loved it from the very beginning. My problem? Throwing over the fence into the neighbors window - it is soft and didn't hurt anything but we had to get a ladder, move the thistles aside and finally retrieve it...yeah! In other words, this thing can fly - it has extra weight because of the thick soft rubber material surrounding it to make it float. The dog loves it and has figured out how to grab it in the middle so it goes under his mouth instead of over his eyes, hilarious. He loves it, that is the bottom line - I have no idea about durability, I know the Chuck-it flying squirrel doesn't last long, I just bought 4 more of those and bought 2 last Christmas so...those aren't too durable but he loves them so much I really don't care, it is worth the expense. (yes, I'd like it if they lasted longer but...)

This item seems as though it should last longer, we will see. With the squirrel one problem is how he likes to shake it and bite the feet, with this, it isn't as large so...no shaking required and unless he lays on the ground with it and chews it out of boredom (not likely) I think it will last longer than the squirrel but... they are both great toys - keep em coming and thanks. Our dog is a happy boy.
on July 3, 2016
My Frisbee obsessed German Shepard loves this! It is soft on his mouth when he catches it but sturdy enough he can't break it like he has done with almost every other type of plastic Frisbee. He has an annoying habit of trying to fold a soft fabric flying disc like a tortilla and grabbing a bunch of grass in it. With this flying disc he cannot do that. This disc is a canvas type fabric covered sponge disc (like a pool noodle), so it won't bend. I don't let the dog sit and chew on it, we play catch and then I put it away. So far it has outlasted all other flying discs I've tried, and I've tried a lot!