Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on February 21, 2010
Great band if you are active and looking for something versatile that wont break or flop around on your wrist when you're running or biking etc. It is hard to find the right "usual place" when putting THE BAND on. I have had many of these over the years and developed a great trick that improves comfort and the ease of putting it on. (it will only work if your wrist is smaller than the length of the band however). I put it on and wear it for a day or so, making sure to get the fit not too tight or to loose. Then mark where the end of the band would just match up with the rubber THE BAND logo (so there would be no overlap of the material, it would make a complete circle end to end). Then just cut off the extra that would be wrapping around and put a couple of stitches through the end so the velcro won't separate from the cloth material. Now to put it on you just put the end of the band (the one you cut) right up to the end of the other side and its a perfect fit every time.
on July 14, 2012
My new Casio Pathfinder PAW 2000 is supposed to be a "slim" version, but it still is very large. When worn with the original resin band, the watch's sharp plastic edges rubbed my 6" bony wrist raw. So I needed a replacement band. I first tried the Voguestrap, but it doesn't fit smaller wrists. I then ordered the Chums band; it solved my problem. While the Chums band is not as stylish as the Voguestrap, the Chums band fits a much wider range of wrist sizes (including my 6" wrist), and its wider, sturdier design provides a better platform to keep my Pathfinder from wounding me.
I have a 20mm (pin size) large chrome finish "Sport style" watch and the old velcro band simply wore out. I had my doubts about this one, but figured I'd give it a try. Very pleased. It is extremely well made, and very easy to attach (DON"T REMOVE THE PINS! YOU DON"T NEED TO!). This slips through the pin openings. Fits my wrist absolutely perfectly, looks great, very comfortable against my wrist, and....what more can I say. Buy one!
on September 30, 2014
It's okay for a watchstrap. It's even better to strap the GoPro wireless remote to your wrist. Thread the strap through the back of the remote, strap it to your wrist, and go. You don't have to worry about losing the remote or dropping it off a cliff.
on March 22, 2012
Just writing this review to let people know it's about 1mm to big to fit Garmin forerunner 310XT. I might try to operate on it a little w/ some scissors to make it fit.
on April 19, 2014
I put this band on a Bulova Precisionist that had a rubber watchband stock. I rarely wore it because of the rubber band, so thought this might be a good enough substitute. The thin black velcro on the outermost part of the band started fraying on the edges after less than a week. It's a daily occurrence to have to pull off the loose threads. Really poor quality, I'd definitely return if it wasn't only $6.
on May 6, 2009
This band is just what I was hoping for. It's super comfortable, much slimmer than those stupid G-Shock bands, and it feels super secure.

My watch is already absurdly big. The "currogated" band that came with it just made things worse. My new The Band makes the whole package more snug. I got the wide version because it matches the wide face of the G-Shock better. The watch is supposed to take a 16mm band, but I managed to fold in this 20mm band at the necessary places and it fits great!

The only thing to get used to is that every time you put it on you have to decide exactly how tight to put it. There is no "usual" position like with the hole style watch bands. The upside is infinite adjustability.
on June 11, 2013
this band fits my needs exactly, it is fully adjustable doesnt shift around and holds my watch just as I want it to. Other bands are tight i the morning and have to be constantly adjusted, this one hold it's position fine!
on April 28, 2011
The best watchband I've owned. I have been a "The Band" user since the early 90's and have never lost a watch. I still have my first one and just throw it in the washer when it gets dirty. They also work well with a Medical ID Bracelet Plaque from StickyJ.com.
on May 25, 2015
OK, but difficult to put on the wrist. The watch slides onto the thin part of the band but the thin part velcros to the wide part. So you have to manually hold the wide part so it is at the right tightness, then carefully press the watch down and then the thin part past the watch down to close the velcro. Need dexterity and in my case, several attempts to get it all right. If you have a "fat" wrist, the problem is simpler, a thin wrist like mine, the problem is more difficult.