5.0 out of 5 stars She's back
Published 12 months ago by Charlie Edwards

3.0 out of 5 stars Ciara return
I must say Ciara fallen off this record fails to deliver like her 1st two solo records. The album has some quality songs yet some the tracks are just plain garbage and should be skipped.
Published 13 months ago by Eric Eastman

5.0 out of 5 stars She's back, July 29, 2013
It took a while but the First Lady of Crunk&B, Ciara, is back and back with a vengeance. Her new music is funky, fresh, innovative, cool and hot, hot, hot!!! This album is a mixture of R&B, hip-hop, pop, electro and crunk music and it all sounds great. The best tracks on the album would have to be the album's lead single "Body Party", her collaboration with Nicki Minaj "I'm Out", the sexy "Sophomore", the fun "Super Turnt Up", the smooth and sultry "DUI" and the light-hearted and bubbly "Livin' It Up" (which also features Nicki Minaj). Overall, I thought it was a good comeback for Ciara after her two previous albums, Fantasy Ride and Basic Instinct, failed to catch fire. I just wish that "Sweat" (featuring 2 Chainz), "Sorry" and "Got Me Good" were included on the album as bonus tracks. Even though they weren't successful as Ciara hoped them to be, all three of them were still really good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ooo yea yea yea~, July 9, 2013
This review is from: Ciara (Audio CD)
First of all, thank you Ciara. I'm so glad you're back - and thank you for growing so much as an artist.
Listening to this album, you can tell that she put herself out there. There's some rapping Ci-Ci does in Super Turnt Up, which is one of my favorites on this album. I can't wait to see how she puts it together with her craaaazy amazing dancing in her music videos.

Now back to the album. Every song is HOT - I really love Sophomore (Track 2) and Super Turnt Up (Track 7). The styles change from sweet and intimate like in Body Party (Track 3) to "Boy, what I got you can't have" like in Keep on Lookin' (Track 4).

What can I say? I got this album this morning and I've gone through it three times already... Love it.

Now everyone reading this review should do two things...
1) Show Ciara some love and get this album!
and 2) Turn it up and get down!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love her, July 29, 2013
This review is from: Ciara [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
I just love this new cd with the exception of two songs that just were not my taste but I could definitely press repeat on this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Album, September 8, 2013
L. Howard (New York, New Jersey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ciara [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
The Queen of the South delivers a nice album both men and women can listen to together. The production is tight and the track listing just naturally flows like a river downhill. Definitely recommended for all you ladies out there even guys can take a few pointers on this one also. 4/5 Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this CD, August 12, 2013
This review is from: Ciara [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
I've loved Ciara since she first hit the scene in 2004 , so i always kept tabs on her and always love listening to her music . Her last album which didnt sell well was decent and i felt she was slept on last go round . This album is phenomenal from top to bottom i know every song MY faves : Super Turnt Up , Read My Lips , Where You Go , Keep On Lookin .

Good Job CICI
i'm always rooting for you

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite albums this year, August 2, 2013
This review is from: Ciara (Audio CD)
This album is so much better than Ciara's last 2 efforts. This work is cohesive and the album flows well from start to finish. My favorite tracks are Body Party, Livin It Up, and Sophomore. Highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Smooth, July 29, 2013
This review is from: Ciara (MP3 Music)
I love this album. It makes me want to dance and puts me in GOOD MOOD! I haven't liked much of her music since her first album and I was very hesitant to buy it, but glad I I did!

5.0 out of 5 stars GOT IT, PLAYED IT, LOVED IT!!!, July 26, 2013
This review is from: Ciara (MP3 Music)
I wasn't aware that Ciara had an album out until I saw her perform on the BET Awards. I was such a Ciara fan when her first album's came out and then she took a break. Now that she is back I was so excited so I went ahead and bought album. I am very delighted to say that I love most of the songs. There are always some songs you like better than the other, but all the songs are on point. Try listening to it out of your sound system, its awesome. I love the album and recommend it confidently.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ciara The Queen Of Dancing, May 16, 2014
This review is from: Ciara (Audio CD)
I love This CD My favorites songs on this CD Are Body Party, Sophomore, Keep On Looking, Read My Lips DUI, Overdose And Super Turnt Up What can I say I just love Ciara. Ciara Is A very Talented Young Lady And she Has A beautiful voice to me. I like her Better Than Beyoncé Rihanna and Nicki Minaj. Ciara Dance moves Are Cool and Unique and No One can Dance Like Her to me. Ciara Is in a Category all by herself. So I Highly Recommend This CD Epspecially if u love Ciara.

5.0 out of 5 stars keep on lookin, December 20, 2013
This review is from: Ciara [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
Finally had ppl backing her up to see her win. All the songs suits her style of singing but props to Future. The Dream just took her money gave her any ole tracks on her last album, bet he want do that to Beyonce. Yay for Cici, I supported her from day 1, no band wagon here!

Ciara
Ciara by Ciara (Audio CD - 2013)
Rate and Discover Movies