- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$473.39 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$121.61 (20%)|
This item: Cigano GJ-10 Django Student Jazz Guitar (Mahogany/Rosewood)
Paris Swing GG-39 Model 39 Gypsy Jazz Guitar B00713TWJO
|Price||$ 473.39||$ 840.65||$ 420.00||$ 649.99|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Top Material||Sitka Spruce||Spruce||Sitka spruce||Spruce|
|Number Of Strings||6||6||6||6|
The GJ-10 Oval Hole Gipsy Jazz Guitar.
Saga Musical Instruments and Gitane guitars have introduced the line of Cigano Student Gypsy Jazz instruments to help make it easier for both beginners and seasoned guitarists to master the intricacies of playing Gipsy Jazz music. Because these new instruments were brought to you by Gitane, the most prominent brand of Gypsy Jazz guitars on the market today, you know you can count on the quality and value being second to none.
From the complicated playing techniques, to the limited availability of truly affordable instruments necessary to capture that proper Gypsy tone, the obstacles to learning how to play Gypsy Jazz music can easily discourage the seasoned guitarist, let alone a beginner. To make it even easier to begin this exciting journey, Saga Musical Instruments and Gitane guitars introduce the new GJ-10 Cigano Student Gypsy Jazz guitar, a 14-fret Small-hole version so popular with soloists and similar to the guitar most often seen in the hands of Django himself.
All the same traditional construction methods and wood choices were used to assure that the tone, playability and workmanship meet or exceed any players’ expectations— even those of the most seasoned veteran of this style. Its long-scale, oval-hole design gives it that, fast playability, cutting power and characteristic tone making it the perfect lead instrument.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with beautiful rosewood back and sides.
- Long scale, oval hole design.
- Nato neck with rosewood fingerboard.
- Deep horizontal cutaway.
- Traditional zero fret with bone string guide.
- Mahogany peghead overlay with Cigano logo.
- Ebony mustache bridge with movable center.
- Traditional brass tailpiece with ABS insert.
- Accurate gold-plated tuners with 14:1 ratio.
- Shop adjusted.
- Recommended case(s): CD-1519, CD-2519.
- Back and Side Material: Mahogany
- Back Inlay: None
- Binding: Black ABS
- Shape: Horizontal Cutaway
- Brace Material: Spruce
- Bridge Material: Dyed Rosewood / Movable Mustache-style
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: M-O-P Round Dots
- Finish: Vintage-toned High Gloss
- Gear Ratio: 14:1
- Headstock Style: Traditional Slotted
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 26
- Nut Material: Zero-fret / Bone String Guide
- Nut Width: 1 7/8 inch
- Peghead Overlay: Black Paint
- Recommended Strings: Parisian by Gitane Manouche Strings - Medium Gauge
- Saddle: Dyed Rosewood
- Scale Length: 26 5/8 inch
- Side Inlay: Multi-ply Ebony / Maple
- Soundhole Rosette: Multi-Color Transfer
- Soundhole Shape: Petite Bouche
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Traditional Ladder Bracing
- Top Purfling: Multi-ply W-B-W
- Tuning Machines: Standard Gold-plated / White ABS Buttons