Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on October 5, 2012
True to it's roots, well written and well performed. This songs distant dream like sound is best suited for sitting on the tailgate of your truck under a full moon. If you like that classic country sound, you need this song in your collection. Don't forget every time you download a song you are casting a vote for that artist. Download free music from Amazon and help an artist breakout, so download, vote, and create a buzz.
on November 5, 2012
I downloaded this when it was being offered for FREE by Amazon. This is how I find most of my music and have been turned on to many new genres and artist that have come to land on my list of favorites. This song (Cigarettes & Truckstops) is definitely a keeper and is currently on our most-played playlist. I love the smooth, mellow sound. It's categorized as Country but it seems to me to be a little folk-like, too. Regardless of the genre, this is definitely a great, catchy tune and worth the download.
on September 23, 2013
Lindi Ortega is my latest country favorite singer. I first heard Lindi Ortega when she was featured on the music.yahoo Ram country reports singing the country classic So Lonesome I could cry. Her voice was haunting and original and her guitar playing was skilled and moving. A few months later I looked for her again and discovered Cigarette & Truckstops. Today I heard her version of Little Lie and loved it too. I look forward to watching and listening as this accomplished musician from Toronto brings her special gifts to the country arena.
on November 14, 2012
I love Lindi's music, it isn't my usual style, but i really enjoy her album Little Red Boots. After seeing her live with Social D, I've been looking forward to this album to hear Use Me again. IMO, the best tracks on the album are the title track and Use Me. There are some other good offerings mixed in, but all in all, LRB is the better album. If you don't already own any Lindi, pick up LRB first. If you already have LRB, this album is a great addition to the collection.
on October 21, 2012
Cigarettes & TruckstopsWhen I saw this on the list of free MP3's to listen to, I wasn't too certain that I would enjoy this particular song. I don't often listen to country music although I do find some songs to have merit. Perhaps it was the title that turned me off in the beginning but I decided I would give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised as this piece of music was nice to listen to . The performer-Lindi Ortega, has a nice voice. Although it is country it doesn't appear twangy like some of the older country type songs. I would definitely encourage others to take a listen - on Amazon- and seriously consider downloading. I have listened to it several times and each time I enjoy it anew.
on November 3, 2012
Beautifully written song and amazing voice. I downloaded it for free, but it's worth paying for. If you like classic country, or music like they play in the small bar scenes in the new show "Nashville" you will love this.
on October 31, 2012
i liked this song the verry first time i heard just a little sample of it and the i knew it would be a great song and that it is she's got one heck of a voice and it fit's this song well check it out im sure you will agree thanks walter
on October 21, 2012
Lindi has been one of my favorite singers for many years and is one of the only country singers I listen to. Her style has a real "old" country feel, not the pop-crossover sound that a lot of country stars have these days. I highly recommend giving her a long listen (her sound is a little unusual so give it a few listens if you're not sure at first spin).
on December 23, 2012
I really loved this recording by Lindi Ortega. Definetly worth checking out. She has a wonderful smoky voice and the lyrics are great. Now I may get the whole recording.
on November 1, 2012
Downloading MP3 music from Amazon has been a smooth operation from my perspective. I received what I wanted without a hitch in the process.