1,443 Reviews
 (1,137)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super case, super value
I bought this case for my new Razr M. The case fits very well, and adds very little bulk to the phone. The sides are nicely textured, so the grip with this case on is better than with the bare phone. Access to the power and volume buttons is also better with the case on. Adds a minimal bumper around the bezel to help protect the screen when the phone is face down...
Published on November 21, 2012 by Hydro Chuck

1.0 out of 5 stars Good case but fit could be better.
Short Version: Great slim case that adds a bit of grip to a slippery device but doesn't add much bulk. Phone feels better in the hand with the case on. All buttons and ports work great. I prefer a tighter fit. I still recommend this product due to the value and protection it still offers.

Update (downgraded to 1 star): So my crystal clear case has become a...
Published 19 months ago by abulluck

5.0 out of 5 stars Super case, super value, November 21, 2012
Hydro Chuck "Chuck" (Nashville, TN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cimo S-Line Back Case Flexible TPU Cover for Motorola DROID RAZR M (XT907, 4G LTE, Verizon) - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)

Terrific case. Unless you drop your phone a lot and need heavy duty cushioning, look no further.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case - Also Fits XT901 Electrify M, November 23, 2012
Bought this for my US Cellular Motorola Electrify M (XT901) which is basically the same phone as the Razr M XT907.

Has what feels like a high quality material that offers a good blend of flexibility for ease of removal if needed, scratch resistence so it won't look tattered in a few weeks, and plenty of clearance to all ports. The only ports you can't access are the memory cards on the side, but for most users who never take those out, it doesn't pose a problem.

The grip/gnurled finish on the sides is a pleasant feature... I was initially skeptical about that feature. The power and volume buttons each have molded in buttons as part of the case. initial feel on those buttons was only B-grade, but has since loosed up and is now just fine.

Overall a great case for a great price. Would buy one of these again in a heartbeat.

Update:

Have discovered another nice feature... the back feels smooth but offers a little grip when placed on a table or dash of your car, so it reduces sliding all over the place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal Clear, great, November 5, 2012
The clear is perfect, it looks crystal clear and makes my phone look like its in a glass case.. just beautiful..
Best case you can get for this price. It fit my phone perfect and slipped on easy with no trouble. Love the grip on the sides and the lip to protect the screen. Cut outs matched up perfectly also, i have 0 complaints.

This doesnt add much bulk/weight to your phone either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great simple case, November 13, 2012
To start off, the customer service of this seller is top notch. I ordered the wrong case and they didn't have the m case at the time and remember and refollowed up a week or so later to let me know that they had the M case in stock.

The case is simple, slips on, has nice texture on the side for grip, not overly bulky, snug fit without being impossible to take off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, November 8, 2012
Far better than silicone cases. The rubber offers impact protection while having a low profile, solid grip & nice looking case. This case is an excellent value and I would recommend to anybody.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good case but fit could be better., April 16, 2013

Update (downgraded to 1 star): So my crystal clear case has become a beautiful urine yellow color in just a few short months. The phone stays in my pocket most of the time too, away from light sources that are known to do this. Contacted Cimo and after a week+ and 2 emails they have not responded.

Take this into consideration when purchasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!, November 13, 2012
I am so glad I ordered this case. Great price and great product! It protects the phone very well. It has grips on the side that help you hold on to it and I like that it isn't flimsy...it is stiff but not too hard like other hard plastic cases. Great case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case for Note II, November 8, 2012
I originally bought the Samsung cover for around $40. I was not satisfied at all as it provided no protection for the phone itself, other than the screen, which I already had a screen protector for. I ended up returning that cover, which I do not recommend at all, as it made the phone much harder to use. Something like that is best for a tablet, not a phone.

I ordered this case online and I loved how it fit the phone perfectly. I had a problem before with the volume keys and the power button being on opposite sides. This case has covers for both of them, making them slightly less prone to accidental pushes, which is perfect for me. It actually makes the phone more usable.

Also, the rubbery material gives the phone a great grip feel to it. I found the phone was too slippery before I put this case on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, December 4, 2012
Thought this would be an ok case considering the price. Wrong. It's perfect. It fits the phone snugly with no wasted space, it has a great texture that I think is easy and comfortable to grip. The side buttons are super easy to press with the case.

All around, highly recommended. Surpassed my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Razor M case, November 21, 2012
cab2349 (The Garden State) - See all my reviews
This is just what I was looking for. It is a durable protective case that fits perfectly over the Razor M phone. It is more of a plastic than rubber and it will keep the back of the phone from getting scratched up as well as offer some protection from drops. It is not very bulky at all and almost looks like it is part of the phone.

If you are not looking for a big bulky protective case this is the one for you. The Razor M is already a tough phone so you really only need something to keep it from getting scratched up.

I can't really comment on how it will hold up over time but it does look like it should last the life of the phone. Hope this helps.