5.0 out of 5 stars Cinderella, a fairy tale Illustrated by Loek Koopmans, June 2, 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Cinderella (Hardcover)
This is one of the best retold stories of Cinderella out there. The story is clear and one that students grades 2 - 4 would benefit from reading, both for enjoyment and to boost their reading skills. The illustrations are lighthearted, colorful and pleasant, contrasting with the somewhat forbidding and fearsome illustrators of other fairy tales. This makes the book even more appropriate reading for the younger child as throughout the story there is a more hopeful tendency towards Cinderella's eventual outcome. I'm definitely ordering a few for my second grade classroom.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Original Cinderella Story, April 21, 2009
Stephen Vandivere (Centreville, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cinderella (Paperback)
I chose this book for my granddaughter based on other reviews because it was said to be a translation of the original story that was written by a French author. The illustrations are excellent except for one thing - Cinderella does not look "one thousand times more beautiful" than her ugly stepsisters in the illustrations. Might this teach a young girl that beauty may lie in what one wears? Although the story contained a few words (such as "wicked") I had to explain to my four year old granddaughter, she told me she liked it.

5.0 out of 5 stars More CInderella, February 18, 2013
This review is from: Cinderella (Paperback)
I love Cinderella stories and each year it seems my students share the love. They get a kick out of the many different versions available now. This one is the classic of classics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairy Tale Unit, April 6, 2014
This review is from: Cinderella (Paperback)
The book arrived in good time and was in great condition. I will be using this for a Fairy Tale Unit in my classroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Cinderella (Paperback)
I have been collecting cinderella spoofs for years so when I see a new one I grab it. I use them in a language arts lesson and the students just love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars book, January 18, 2014
This review is from: Cinderella (Paperback)
Great book to read! No matter how old you are. Added it to my Cinderella collection of books. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ciderella, June 30, 2005
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Cinderella (Paperback)
I am writing a book review about Cinderella and it's a nice book.It's a nice book because it is a faiytale and I like thoose books. Cinderella has a great dress and it's always a good ending. This is a book that is about that a sister that is a stepsister and the dad died when she was little and she know cleans everything and she doesn't get to goto partys.I hope you enjoy my story and have a good time reading it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good But not the best, August 8, 2000
This review is from: Cinderella (Hardcover)
the Book was good but i do wish they showed the picuter of the second ball whith cinderella in her gown

Cinderella
Cinderella by Loek Koopmans (Paperback - April 1, 2002)
$7.95 $7.52