Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on October 11, 2012
The great price led me to try these glasses for the hard to get and more expensive LG clip-on for use with the LM6200 series TVs. They work very well. My only complaint (minor) is that the clip on only covers about 75% of my prescription lenses. For anyone with non-aviator (smaller) lenses, this clip-on would be perfect. Delivery service was excellent. Quality of the clipping mechanism also seems solid.
on January 21, 2011
I just got an opportunity to try these out: the glasses were better than the film!

I purchased these because I hate the feel of regular 3D glasses worn _over_ my own pair.

They did seem to be better (at rendering the 3D effect clearly) than the glasses supplied by the theatre; I only wish they extended downwards further to fully cover the lenses of my (admittedly large) aviator-frame eyeglasses. However, the total surface area was *still* quite a bit more than the disposable frame glasses handed out with the tickets, so I'm well pleased.
on December 2, 2012
I only bought these clip-on 3D glasses, because I could not find LG ones anywhere, the LG set I bought only came with one pair of clip-ons, and my daughter and I both wear glasses so we both want a clip-on pair. These broke the first time we used them. They are flimsy and utterly worthless. Why can't I buy a second pair of original LG clip-on 3D glasses here on Amazon?? I bought the TV here, and I really wish they'd let me buy another pair of the original clip-ons too.
on April 26, 2011
Nice ,but will not fit some glasses and the clips are very easy to break, it would fit thinner reading glassses.
they do work ,but for the price - Questionable, had to retro fit and now I have spent time and alittle more money
to make the clip on work
on July 17, 2013
These are seriously horrible. The black clip that holds them to your glasses snaps off easily. When viewing, the black clip is visible next to your nose and make it incredibly annoying to watch a 3D movie as you constantly are looking past black blobs on the bridge of your nose. The clip part on mine came off after one use and can't be put back together making it instant garbage. Do not recommend.
on June 14, 2011
I have been using these with my new LG 55LW6500 (a passive 3DTV). The clip-ons seem to work just as well as the glasses that came with the TV, so I am thrilled!

The clip in the center of the glasses is a tad large, you will need to get used to seeing it in the corner of your eye.
on January 5, 2016
The bridge clips interfere with my line of sight when watching TV. They might work okay for you. I have a fairly narrow face and am unable to use these bridge clip-on type of 3D lenses on my prescription eyeglasses. They did clip-on just fine and the 3D lenses were very secure. They did flip up okay too, but when in place I could see the lens attachment clips. This was so annoying that I decided to just use full-frame type 3D glasses over my prescription eyeglasses when viewing 3D movies.
on December 6, 2013
This pair of glasses is perfect for viewing 3D on a passive 3D TV. Also works fine for Real3D at the cinema. The quality is great, the glasses clip un to regular glasses and flip up when not required. Great product for an unbeatable price.
on January 17, 2014
I bought 4 pairs of these in Jun, 2011 (two for friends and one for my wife as well) and have used them for over two years now. My pair just broke last night; a small plastic hook that keeps the spring-loaded clip in place broke and the whole thing just fell apart. The other three pairs are still going strong.

Note that these work with RealD presentations in theaters, but not IMAX or Dolby3D, so check the type of 3D the movies you're going to is being presented in; this can vary from screen to screen, even within the same cineplex. I've used them for Pacific Rim at one theater, but when I went to see it again at another theater, they used Dolby3D, and I couldn't use these.

My recommendation: Since these are fairly fragile - there's no frame around the lenses, and no protective case that comes with them (I used the plastic bag they came in to carry them around) - they are very susceptible to damage, so consider getting an extra pair. I wrapped mine in a microfiber cloth and then stored them in the original plastic bag.
on September 27, 2015
Works great with my LG 3D television at home. But it also works with the RealD 3d movies in the theaters. So I bring it to the movies with me instead of the disposable ones. This is much more comfortable to wear, and it seems that the quality of the movies is improved over the disposable theater glasses