4.0 out of 5 stars They Work...
I just got an opportunity to try these out: the glasses were better than the film!

I purchased these because I hate the feel of regular 3D glasses worn _over_ my own pair.

Published on January 21, 2011 by bobthedog

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much glare
The delivery time was excellent but the glasses are not so great. The lenses are perfectly flat and have a real glare problem even in a dark room. I would not recommend them.
Published on June 9, 2011 by LoBridge

4.0 out of 5 stars They Work..., January 21, 2011
This review is from: CinePro 1 Pair High Quality Circular Polarized Clip-On 3D Glasses for Disney Digital and RealD Movies (Electronics)

They did seem to be better (at rendering the 3D effect clearly) than the glasses supplied by the theatre; I only wish they extended downwards further to fully cover the lenses of my (admittedly large) aviator-frame eyeglasses. However, the total surface area was *still* quite a bit more than the disposable frame glasses handed out with the tickets, so I'm well pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD SUBSTITUTE FOR MORE EXPENSIVE LG CLIP-ON, October 11, 2012
The great price led me to try these glasses for the hard to get and more expensive LG clip-on for use with the LM6200 series TVs. They work very well. My only complaint (minor) is that the clip on only covers about 75% of my prescription lenses. For anyone with non-aviator (smaller) lenses, this clip-on would be perfect. Delivery service was excellent. Quality of the clipping mechanism also seems solid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, June 14, 2011
Eron Wright (Sammamish, WA, United States) - See all my reviews
I have been using these with my new LG 55LW6500 (a passive 3DTV). The clip-ons seem to work just as well as the glasses that came with the TV, so I am thrilled!

The clip in the center of the glasses is a tad large, you will need to get used to seeing it in the corner of your eye.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much glare, June 9, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke the first time we used them, December 2, 2012
I only bought these clip-on 3D glasses, because I could not find LG ones anywhere, the LG set I bought only came with one pair of clip-ons, and my daughter and I both wear glasses so we both want a clip-on pair. These broke the first time we used them. They are flimsy and utterly worthless. Why can't I buy a second pair of original LG clip-on 3D glasses here on Amazon?? I bought the TV here, and I really wish they'd let me buy another pair of the original clip-ons too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Rough Fit, April 26, 2011
Nice ,but will not fit some glasses and the clips are very easy to break, it would fit thinner reading glassses.
they do work ,but for the price - Questionable, had to retro fit and now I have spent time and alittle more money
to make the clip on work

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible., July 17, 2013
RonAnnArbor (Ann Arbor, MI United States) - See all my reviews
These are seriously horrible. The black clip that holds them to your glasses snaps off easily. When viewing, the black clip is visible next to your nose and make it incredibly annoying to watch a 3D movie as you constantly are looking past black blobs on the bridge of your nose. The clip part on mine came off after one use and can't be put back together making it instant garbage. Do not recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not fit, April 7, 2013
Both of us could not get the glasses to fit on our script glasses. Did not work for us. I ended up breaking a pair trying to make them work. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars They work Great!, December 14, 2013
I got tired of the heavy Real 3D glasses that the movie theaters give you. I wear glasses and these light weight clip-ons
work great.

5.0 out of 5 stars CinePro 1 Pair High Quality Circular Polarized Clip-On 3D Glasses, December 6, 2013
This pair of glasses is perfect for viewing 3D on a passive 3D TV. Also works fine for Real3D at the cinema. The quality is great, the glasses clip un to regular glasses and flip up when not required. Great product for an unbeatable price.