Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 questions
votes
I did some looking but have not found any that are compatible.
Jan 6, 2014 by Bagman
votes
i have 47LM8600 , there is no miracast , for now it requires adapter , in future it might get software update
Apr 14, 2013 by usb
votes
Yes. just this listing appears a bit more honest. Looked this up a while bk and the 6700 models have 60hz panels, and only allow for 60hz input. it's just the software (perhaps thas the trumotion part) that creates a 120hz effect. so yes I'd say its the same tv you saw before. Even though that listing says 60hz, lg still sticks to their 120hz claim though on these ('Trumotion 120hz, that is) http://www.lg.com/us/tvs/lg-47LM6700-led-tv I'm happy with my purchase though, 60hz, or fake 120hz, it still looks great to me. (grabbed the 55lm6700 a few mos. ago)
May 21, 2013 by Thrifty44
votes
Is It PC input? Oct 29, 2013
It is.
Oct 29, 2013 by LARRY KELLEY
votes
Would like to know this too.
Dec 26, 2012 by Sprouts
votes
No
May 28, 2014 by Michelle Foster
votes
You can indeed get netflix, huluplus, vudu, amazon videos...as well as many more. Many choices in 3D. I did not purchase for the 3D feature, but this is the "New" 3D. It is outstanding. If you have high speed internet, you will be amazed..at least I am. Also you can use the internet on this TV. Great picture, great sound. I am completely satisfied with this purchase. It was on sale at the time and received 6 pairs of 3D glasses also. What a great Television. *Lon*
Mar 29, 2014 by L. Kingery
votes
That is correct...at least when I purchased mine early last year.
Jan 12, 2014 by twindad2k1
votes
Jan 12, 2014 by itsaboy
votes
wifi Oct 20, 2013
I don't mean to sound mean, but read and ask a full question next time. I am assuming you are asking if there is wifi. First of all smart tv made within the last couple of years is going to be wifi - if not that is manufacturing idiocy. Three times on that page it mentions that it has built in wifi. Try not to waste questions on products where all you have to do is look a little bit. If you want to know how good the wifi is. I have had a hit or miss experience. I think that has more to do with where the TV is located in my house. Good luck in your research. (I am not from amazon, just another consumer. I love this product in the 55inch screen. I had some issues in the beginning, but the warranty had a guy come out and thinks have been great since then. I like to answer questions about this product and have recommended it to several people.) Good luck in your shopping.
Oct 20, 2013 by The Muse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers