5.0 out of 5 stars Dont think twice, you must own this!
What can I say...this is another amazing CT release. Live DVDs are just too good and the closest some of us will get to experience a live show.
Do yourself a favor and pick this up , you will laugh very hard for so little money...that is a great deal to me.
Published on July 21, 2012 by L. Gerena

3.0 out of 5 stars not their best.
I love Cinematic Titanic, but this is definitely not the one I'd suggest starting with if you're new to the series. It's funny, but the movie drags to the point where even the riffing can't save it (there's several dead spots during the film) and it's kind of a chore to get through. Also, the "live performance" kind of hurts it this time around...the sound mix isn't good,...
Published on July 26, 2012 by chris busch

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont think twice, you must own this!, July 21, 2012
This review is from: Cinematic Titanic LIVE: Rattlers (DVD)
Please ignore that stupid one star review complaining about downloads. Some people shouldnt even have access to a computer.

Have fun with CT and I hope they keep them coming!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great CT live show, July 20, 2012
bumnote (Lake Ridge, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cinematic Titanic LIVE: Rattlers (DVD)
I'm writing this review mainly because of the other 1 star rating that is about the lack of a downloadable format. The reviews should be about the show itself, not someone's displeasure about having to order a DVD. I share the disappointment, but it's a temporary problem.
The show itself is another great live riffing by the CT crew. Fans of MST and CT will not be disappointed at all; bad movie, funny riffing...what more do you need? The movie by itself is funny enough, but the CT crew add so much more to it. For over 2 decades these guys have never failed to deliver the goods and Cinematic Titanic has been on the same level and just as funny as anything done during the MST days; and his release only confirms that. Not many comedy groups can pull that off. When CT first started releasing live shows a few years back, I was worried they wouldn't measure up...sometimes live show don't work watching at home. But in the case of CT, the format works much better live that I could have imagined and I hope they continue on with live releases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for snakes!, July 27, 2012
MonkeyBrewster (Northern, KY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cinematic Titanic LIVE: Rattlers (DVD)
I really enjoyed Rattlers and though I was at first worried about Cinematic Titanic moving to a live format, I think it suits them and has been great on several titles. Having a touch of crowd feedback is nice. Being a '70s movie, be wary of slightly adult content but fairly understated.

I will also 'bandwagon' that people need to review this DVD product. A clearly marked as DVD item. This is not the place to add a 1 star review on a non-existent digital download product someone wished existed. Don't punish the DVD. In my opinion it should be removed as not pertaining to this DVD product. So make sure to at least read the 2 extremes before making your purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for snakes! (kinda), July 30, 2012
Mynah (Knoxville, TN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cinematic Titanic LIVE: Rattlers (DVD)
I have every CT and mst3k episode, including the KTMA episodes, and they've only gotten better.
Rattlers is pure 70's awesomeness! Our hero, a bland, sexist herpetologist unwillingly teams up with a sassy feminist photographer to solve the mysterious plague of deaths from snake bites. There's chemistry-free romance & lame conspiracy around every corner... and Cinematic Titanic to make it watchable! Rattlers is one of their best, every bit as good as Cinematic Titanic LIVE: Danger on Tiki Island & Cinematic Titanic Presents: Legacy of Blood.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super funny, as always., July 23, 2012
mary_1979 "Mary" (Ashland, WI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cinematic Titanic LIVE: Rattlers (DVD)
Super funny, as always. I love these live recordings - the in-studio ones were funny, too, but hearing them riff with a live audience pumps up their energy level and their love of performing really shines through.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cinematic Titanic Rattlers, August 19, 2012
This review is from: Cinematic Titanic LIVE: Rattlers (DVD)
I have been a MST3000 fan for many years and also enjoyed the RiffTraxx series. I personally think the live approach used on some of the "Titanic" treatments are the best. Perhaps a live audience drives them to perform a bit better. This isn't the best of the lot but I did enjoy the program. I actually found the availability on Amazon to be nice and provided free shipping. Can't wait for their next creation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rattlers Review, August 18, 2012
This review is from: Cinematic Titanic LIVE: Rattlers (DVD)
This live DVD was a hoot. I loved the comments and truly the riffing of Cinematic Titanic was the only thing that makes this bad 70's movie even remotely watchable.

4.0 out of 5 stars A hit!, May 2, 2014
This review is from: Cinematic Titanic LIVE: Rattlers (DVD)
As with all MST and Cinematic Titanic movies, they are hit or miss. Most of the live ones are pretty good, though. This one is a hit! If you are looking for one of them to buy, you should feel pretty good about this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars These two dead boys are my ticket outta here!, March 1, 2014
This review is from: Cinematic Titanic LIVE: Rattlers (DVD)
This was an absolute treat. Love the live DVDs over the earlier ones. Glad someone decided to film the riffing in front of a audience. My Girlfriend was in tears she was laughing so hard. Rattlers has some odd choices but that is why it was able to make the cut for being riffed on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always great., January 10, 2014
This review is from: Cinematic Titanic LIVE: Rattlers (DVD)
Their most consistently hilarious release. I understand they are no longer performing live, but hope they recorded more shows for release.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›