Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cinematic Titanic LIVE: Rattlers
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 21, 2012
What can I say...this is another amazing CT release. Live DVDs are just too good and the closest some of us will get to experience a live show.
Do yourself a favor and pick this up , you will laugh very hard for so little money...that is a great deal to me.
Please ignore that stupid one star review complaining about downloads. Some people shouldnt even have access to a computer.

Have fun with CT and I hope they keep them coming!
on July 20, 2012
I'm writing this review mainly because of the other 1 star rating that is about the lack of a downloadable format. The reviews should be about the show itself, not someone's displeasure about having to order a DVD. I share the disappointment, but it's a temporary problem.
The show itself is another great live riffing by the CT crew. Fans of MST and CT will not be disappointed at all; bad movie, funny riffing...what more do you need? The movie by itself is funny enough, but the CT crew add so much more to it. For over 2 decades these guys have never failed to deliver the goods and Cinematic Titanic has been on the same level and just as funny as anything done during the MST days; and his release only confirms that. Not many comedy groups can pull that off. When CT first started releasing live shows a few years back, I was worried they wouldn't measure up...sometimes live show don't work watching at home. But in the case of CT, the format works much better live that I could have imagined and I hope they continue on with live releases.
on July 30, 2012
I have every CT and mst3k episode, including the KTMA episodes, and they've only gotten better.
Rattlers is pure 70's awesomeness! Our hero, a bland, sexist herpetologist unwillingly teams up with a sassy feminist photographer to solve the mysterious plague of deaths from snake bites. There's chemistry-free romance & lame conspiracy around every corner... and Cinematic Titanic to make it watchable! Rattlers is one of their best, every bit as good as Cinematic Titanic LIVE: Danger on Tiki Island &Cinematic Titanic Presents: Legacy of Blood.
on July 27, 2012
I really enjoyed Rattlers and though I was at first worried about Cinematic Titanic moving to a live format, I think it suits them and has been great on several titles. Having a touch of crowd feedback is nice. Being a '70s movie, be wary of slightly adult content but fairly understated.

I will also 'bandwagon' that people need to review this DVD product. A clearly marked as DVD item. This is not the place to add a 1 star review on a non-existent digital download product someone wished existed. Don't punish the DVD. In my opinion it should be removed as not pertaining to this DVD product. So make sure to at least read the 2 extremes before making your purchase.
on August 19, 2012
I have been a MST3000 fan for many years and also enjoyed the RiffTraxx series. I personally think the live approach used on some of the "Titanic" treatments are the best. Perhaps a live audience drives them to perform a bit better. This isn't the best of the lot but I did enjoy the program. I actually found the availability on Amazon to be nice and provided free shipping. Can't wait for their next creation.
on July 23, 2012
Super funny, as always. I love these live recordings - the in-studio ones were funny, too, but hearing them riff with a live audience pumps up their energy level and their love of performing really shines through.
on April 25, 2013
If you are a fan of the old Mystery Science Theater 3000 show then you should step back and start to collect the Cinematic Titanic DVD's. Two groups were spun off of the show after it was cancelled. Rifftrax works more with commentaries of modern movies were Cinematic Titanic goes back to what MST3k did best by lampooning truly awful movies. Cinematic Titanic has covered some truly awful movies and Rattlers is actually one of the more watchable movies they have done.
If you are new to CT find the live DVD's like this one and then go back to the earlier studio ones. Rattlers is worth it for the completlist.
on November 28, 2012
I have always considered myself in the "Mike Camp" as far as who my favorite host of MST3K was. However, this may have changed my opinion (at least putting them as equals in my mind). Recently I found a bunch of Cinematic Titanic episodes on Hulu and gave them a watch. I laughed my rear-end off! So I decided I was now a fan and wanted to collect the episodes like I did with all the MST3K and Rifftrax (Mike Nelson's post-MST3K project) episodes. Rattlers is the best episode yet! This was a live show I love the live presentations the best. Probably because of the genuine audience laughter. You will NOT regret buying this if you have the smallest funnybone in your body.
on November 27, 2013
Again Cinematic Titanic riffs another awful movie with hilarious results. Cinematic Titanic is the original cast members of MST3K. Even though MST3K has been off TV since 1999, they are more popular now then they were in their ten year run on Comedy Central and the Sci Fi Channel. However, without the G-rated limitations that MST3K had to follow being on TV and some fans being under the age of 13, they are even more hilarious in Rattlers. You can imagine all the snake joke references which I won't get into, Cinematic Titanic is as good if not better than MST3K. You have Joel, Trace, Frank, Mary Jo, and Josh riffing just an awful movie that will make you break out in laughter every few seconds. I laughed so much my ribs began to hurt. This was sold out on Amazon and finally came back into stock a few weeks ago. Get yourself a copy before it sells out again. Entertainment Weekly last month said that MST3K is one of the hundred best shows ever to air on TV. TV Guide called it one of the best cult shows ever to air on TV. For every MST3K fan - this is a must for your collection. For anyone who likes comedy, buy Rattlers and find out why everyone loves MST3K.
on March 1, 2014
This was an absolute treat. Love the live DVDs over the earlier ones. Glad someone decided to film the riffing in front of a audience. My Girlfriend was in tears she was laughing so hard. Rattlers has some odd choices but that is why it was able to make the cut for being riffed on.