Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cinnamon Girl
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

79%
21%

on July 13, 2011
Love the ease of ordering through Amazon. Love the preview ability and search mp3s function. Love the Cloud player & online storage! 5GB = 1000 songs!! I'm gonna download all mp3s through Amazon from now on! Who needs iTunes when you have Cloud?!
on March 5, 2013
Here's my boilerplate positive review for an MP3 download: No problems, just what I was expecting. The ease of ordering MP3s from Amazon will keep me coming back. The cloud player and automatic download are great.
on September 6, 2012
Look, it's a classic rock-n-roll tune about a girl, one of the best. I am not cool. I wear cardigan sweaters with suede elbow patches and make quote signs in the air with my fingers. I waited to wear leisure suits until they were a total joke. All those cool rock-n-roll people point at me and laugh, and kids want to avoid being like me when they grow up. None of this has anything to do with the song, by the way.
on March 20, 2009
Neil Young's "Cinnamon Girl" is a rock classic. It was his first song as a solo artist to make the singles chart when it peaked at 55 on the Billboard Pop Singles chart in 1970. It features strong electric guitar work and is an early precursor to the "Grunge" movement that would evolve out of the Punk Rock scene in the mid 1980's. This song is one of the reasons why Young is called the "Godfather of Grunge."
on June 4, 2014
This is the original studio version of Cinnamon Girl. A little more folksy than the live versions, but nonetheless a classic.
on September 19, 2012
Just an oldie I downloaded for my phone. As always with Amazon, it was quick and easy. Takes me back to high school days!
on September 26, 2010
Neil Young sings the hell out of this but if you've ever heard Los Lobos cover you would spit in Neil's general direction
on April 22, 2014
Less than 1 perent of the population has red hair. I interpret this as Neil's tribute to all those girls. Try one out.
on September 26, 2013
This has always been one of my favorite songs. I don't know why it took me so long to down load it to my MP3 player.
on November 14, 2013
I like some of the old Neil Young music. It puts me back in time, and makes me think of the old days.