Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Circa Joan & David Women's Renya Knee-High Boot
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 14, 2012
I saw these boots at another retail store and based my decision to purchase these boots on the reviews from that website. These boots are a perfect mix between casual and dressy - you can wear them with jeans, leggings, and skirts. The leather feels very luxurious and the gold detail adds just enough flair without being overpowering. I love the almond shaped toe and the heel is perfect. I have 15.25in calves and these boots fit a tad snug, but I'm still able to wear them with my skinny jeans with no problems. My feet tend to be on the wider side, however they are not wide enough to purchase wide shoes. I have noticed that after a few hours, the boots do feel a bit tight, however I believe because of the high quality leather, they will stretch after another wear. Overall, these boots are gorgeous and I hope that they stretch just a little bit.
on September 5, 2014
They are a true knee-high - I am 5'11 and the size 11 comes right up to the bottom of the knee - a 1/4" taller and they wouldn't work with the bend of my knee. I dinged a star on the zip but love the rest. The zip is a little stiff and there were a couple small loose threads to snip off around it.. The zip is not altogether lux, it might be a bit finer, given that it shows - it isn't covered completely with leather. The leather is soft yet tough, the fit is good - nice roomy toe box, and I can wear a heavy sock, or not. The top gives me about an inch of room to tuck jeans or pants, yet they will still work well with sweater dresses or skirts that are very loose or flow-y at the hemlines.
on January 1, 2013
i've been looking for a pair of boots for a while now. I've been on so many sites and seen so many boots my head was spinning. I wanted a pair of nice boots without breaking the bank. Then I found these!

I was very excited when they arrived at my home. Opened the box immediately! They are very nice boots, not a lot of detail if that's what you are looking for. The leather is luxurious and the fit is true to size. I usually wear an 8 ,ordered an 8 , they fit perfectly. I will add that the shaft is not completely fitted to my leg but fits well enough for me. I've already worn them and believe me when I tell you that they are comfortable!

I recommend these boots to anyone. If you are looking for a really tight fit around the leg and your legs are skinny , you may want to consider another pair. My legs are thin ...I like the fit...I like the leather...i think they look great...and so did my husband , my fashion consultant!!
on May 27, 2014
These are very nice and well made. The craftsmanship is very a apparent but the are almost a whole size larger than I expected. I wear a 5.5 and that's whT I ordered. these feel like a 6.5 and maybe even a 7 but I figure I can wear thick socks
on August 11, 2013
purchased the brown pair in the fall of 2012' and absolutely Loved them! the fit is soooo comfortable! they fit true to size for me, although in reading other reviews on this boot, some stated that the boot ran a little large. I'm tall, 5'10 and the boot hits right under my knees. love the leather quality and the pointy toe, which in my opinion gives the boot a sleek sexy look. In fact, I was so impressed with this boot that I searched and searched until I found this same boot in black! I caught the brown boots on sale at 50% off the regular price. Just ordered the black ones recently and got them at an even better price than the brown ones! If you're looking for a riding boot that's comfortable & yet stylish, this is your boot! Trust me, you won't be dissapointed! :-)
on November 24, 2014
This is a really nice boot, the quality of the leather, the fit which run a little roomy for me, but the most astonishing part of this boot is the length, which is very good being I have long legs. The top of the boot hit me right at the bottom part of knee. I am thinking of the Brown because they fit so well.
on June 13, 2013
I ordered my size 7.5 and they run small and narrow....I returned them and I ordered the size 8. I will see how those fit when they arrived. I am not impressed with the leather quality. It looks like grain leather which looks cheap to me especially for the price they cost. I will wait on the size 8 to arrive and decide then if I will keep them.
on January 4, 2013
Boot fits well. Boot shaft snug and fitting. Leather nice quality. Boot stylish and trendy. I highly recommend this boot! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
on February 12, 2013
Been looking for a long time. Nice leather and feel. I wear a size 8 and these are tight across my foot but I like them so much I am hopeing that they will stretch across the top. Great height and color brown too!
on December 30, 2012
Great fit, accurate sizing, quality leather, great product designs.
Made for comfort and endurance. This is my third pair.
Shipping could have been sooner.
Thanks