Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on June 23, 2008
Both films are funny and well entertaining. The 2DVD Box can be purchased at an attractive price, so thats a nice movie evening at low costs. And a Must for Ben Stiller and Robert DeNiro fans.
on December 18, 2010
It's hard to look for good comedies that aren't a parody and have a good plot, I just love these movies!!!!!
on September 27, 2012
I didn't like the 3rd part. So I was glad they had part one and two available as a combo. DVD's are average quality. For the price they are fine. Extra features might as well be non-existent, so don't expect much there. Worth the money.
on December 27, 2012
Ben Stiller, along with a great cast, make this two-part movie set a must see for everyone. Adult humor is involved and may not be suitable for children. The laughs keep coming though. Ben Stiller is trying to get into his new father-in-laws "circle of trust", but is really bad at it until Ben learns a secret about his future father-in-law. Later, Ben has his own circle of trust, and his now father-in-law must earn his way in.
on October 18, 2013
I laugh over and over in this one! Great writing...and Robert De Nero is a great set up man...to Ben Stillers act! Wow! The talent in this cast makes others look weak....I don't always buy Blu-ray...so this is a great value. Even my wife enjoys this romantic ,"yarn". You will too. The extra features are fun and easy to go through...you will love Jessica Alba! When you watch the second disc in this set. Lots of extra stuff...I never go through yet...enjoy this purchase! I did!
on May 9, 2010
Both movies were hilarious. Arrived just as described on Amazon.com. In excellent condtion and arrived much faster than I would have expected. More than happy with my purchase!!
on January 9, 2015
My husband was skeptical when I got these, thinking they wouldn't appeal to him. We all were laughing and even played them back to back. Thanks for showing a "mans man" that a movie doesn't have to be nonstop action to be entertaining.
on August 28, 2014
Ben Stiller's best films....him and De Niro are magic together....one to be loved, and one dared to be a classic I promise.....one to be added to any collection.
on July 25, 2012
Loved it! Awesome package and it was cheaper to buy them together than even just one alone! Funny funny funny! Must see!
on April 19, 2016
the first two in this series, cheaper to buy together than buy just "Meet the Fockers" alone, so I'll give away "Meet the Parents" so someone else can enjoy it!