Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
vote
Hi Chris, I just tried to measure mine. Of course it is difficult to do. I tried to stick a mm rule into one of the pockets. It measures an easy 9.5 cm...but that would not account for the thickness of your filter. With my 77mm polarizing filter...I could MAYBE squeeze in another 5.6 mm of diameter...but I'm thinking yuou could not jamb an 88 or 89 in. In any case. I really like it and you can't beat the cost...but I just don't think it would work for an 88mm plus. Best. Rish
Feb 20, 2014 by RP
vote
Yes, it will fit up to at least a 77mm filter
Mar 15, 2013 by Waburn M.
vote
Not as it is, but I sewed a strap on to attach to a caribeener hook. It was very easy, and the pouch is sturdy enough to handle it.
Sep 8, 2013 by RKIF
vote
Each square pocket (inside dimensions) is approx. 80mm x 80mm ..or (3 1/4" square) I use it to store my 55mm filters ...it does so perfectly and securely as well!! I could easily store my 76mm with the same confidence, I highly recommend this pouch for its design, ease of use and efficiency in storage space!! it's compact and well made!!
Dec 27, 2013 by RAJohnson
vote
4 1/4 x 4 1/4. Fits perfectly in vest pocket.
Jul 3, 2014 by Robert G. Wilson
vote
It appears to be a fine nylon weave.
Dec 17, 2013 by Dana Phillips
votes
4 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches
Aug 30, 2014 by Robert G. Wilson
votes
There is no separate velcro closure designed for such attachment. However as you can see from the photo it does have a velcro closure. You could simply close the case and run you belt or camera strap through the entire case. Better to put it in a vest pocket.
Jun 10, 2014 by Robert G. Wilson
votes
Not sure. I use it for my 72mm filters and it works well. Might be tight for your 82mm filters.
Mar 20, 2014 by Ken H
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers