5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!
I ordered this watch for my boyfriends birthday because he collects nice watches and of coarse loves carbon fiber. The watch came way before the expected delivery date which was so nice and when I opened it I couldn't believe my eyes! It's so beautiful and a steal for how much I got it for! The carbon fiber looks amazing and he only wears it to his nicest occasions...
Published on February 7, 2012 by Renee

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, doesn't hold up.
Published on February 21, 2013 by Natalie Nelson

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, doesn't hold up., February 21, 2013
Natalie Nelson (Rancho Santa Margarita, ca) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cirros Milan Stallone Black Ceramic Black Carbon Fiber Men's Chronograph Watch (Watch)
My boyfriend LOVES anything carbon fiber. So when I found this watch I was very excited. When the watch arrived, it was gorgeous. He absolutely loved it. But within a week of wearing it, one of the links broke and the watch came crashing down. I took it to a local watch repair shop, it was fixed easily, but the repair man warned me that the ceramic band was very fragile and he didn't recommend them. After this instance my boyfriend decided to not wear it to work, to prevent more breaking. One weekend, watching a sports game, he clapped his hands and the band broke again. This time the watch crashed on to tile flooring, and part of the face broke off. We contacted the seller, they reluctantly exchanged the product saying we had been to rough and it was not their products flaw. The new watch arrived several weeks later, within a week of it arriving, it broke again. So now I have a $200 pretty paper weight. And have learned the lesson to never buy a ceramic watch again. Save your money and buy something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!, February 7, 2012
I ordered this watch for my boyfriends birthday because he collects nice watches and of coarse loves carbon fiber. The watch came way before the expected delivery date which was so nice and when I opened it I couldn't believe my eyes! It's so beautiful and a steal for how much I got it for! The carbon fiber looks amazing and he only wears it to his nicest occasions!
Thank you!

2.0 out of 5 stars Band doesn't hold up., August 4, 2014
Nice watch, but the band popped in less than 10 wears. It was heartbreaking too, I was really enjoying the carbon fiber look of the watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good Concept, Cheap Material, December 27, 2011
This watch i had given to a friend as a gift because the watch i got him last year was a piece of garbage and at more of the price. Well I guess my luck or just Murphy's law (everything that can go wrong will), this watch was even worse. The band on this item broke immediately as he opened the box, needless to say i struck out twice. Now i cannot be to mad because of the humor in this situation but i would not recommend this product to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, December 29, 2012
Received the watch as a gift for Christmas . Very nice watch. A little tough finding some one with the right tool to remove a link. But over all very satisfied. I love the carbon fiber.