4.0 out of 5 stars Solid performance, but a bit lacking in features
We purchased several of these for our small business.

Our VoIP service (voiSip, highly recommended), configured them via remote in about 2 minutes.

Everything simply works.

The only reason I give 4 stars rather than 5, is because there are some other brands that offer a bit more bang for the buck regarding features.

But if you...
Published on February 8, 2012 by Eric T

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice phone, bad dispaly
In starting a new home based business, I bought one as recommended by my new VBPX service.
The phone has lots of great features, however, the DISPLAY IS TERRIBLE!
Since the display isn't back lit, you need to have a light shining on it "just right" or you can't read the display.
Recommend anyone looking for a VOIP Phone buy a model with back-lit...
Published on April 28, 2012 by Pen Name

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid performance, but a bit lacking in features, February 8, 2012
This review is from: Cisco SPA 303 3-Line IP Phone (Personal Computers)
We purchased several of these for our small business.

Everything simply works.

But if you just want a solid, basic, IP phone, this is a great choice!

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and affordable VoIP phone, July 18, 2011
This review is from: Cisco SPA 303 3-Line IP Phone (Personal Computers)
I've purchased three of these so far for my wife's law firm, and they are fantastic! Call quality is amazing, and the phone has a very intuitive configuration console (web based). It is compatible with all of the SIP / VoIP providers I've dealt with, including sipgate and Vocalocity.

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Aug 4, 2011 3:13:17 PM PDT
Hi Andy,

Thanks for the comments. We are glad to hear your SPA303 is working fantastically! We appreciate the positive feedback.

Thanks,

Diana
Cisco Small Business Team

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice phone, bad dispaly, April 28, 2012
This review is from: Cisco SPA 303 3-Line IP Phone (Personal Computers)
The phone has lots of great features, however, the DISPLAY IS TERRIBLE!
Recommend anyone looking for a VOIP Phone buy a model with back-lit display.
If wasn't for that, would have given it 4 or 5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mostly OK, November 19, 2013
This review is from: Cisco SPA 303 3-Line IP Phone (Personal Computers)
This phone works fine in an office environment, but it's not as friendly for home office users because it's finicky with certain firmware versions of popular consumer routers like the Linksys WRT54G. Also, make sure you understand that this particular version is NOT backlit, so don't get it unless your work area is very bright - the screen is hard to read in dim areas (get the 504G - better in all respects). Finally, if you need to upgrade the firmware, it's a bit painful because you have to upgrade to each firmware version in order, rather than just grabbing the latest.

2.0 out of 5 stars The phone is great. We've deployed over 500 of them and I'm ..., September 5, 2014
This review is from: Cisco SPA 303 3-Line IP Phone (Personal Computers)
The phone is great. We've deployed over 500 of them and I'm really happy. We typically get them from a wholesaler. I needed them sooner, so I took a chance. However, when buying them here, not so good... The phone were clearly not new (refurb sold as new I suspect). Some of the power blocks were EU, not US. Some of the power blocks didn't even have all the parts and could not be used. The boxes had pen writing on them. Just poorly done. The firmware on the phones was very inconsistent. If we didn't have years of experience and the ability to re-flash them, It would have been a real fight. One was DOA and didn't even power on. Unfortunately, that one was on the shelf for over 30 days, so no returns allowed. Lesson learned...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, January 9, 2012
This review is from: Cisco SPA 303 3-Line IP Phone (Personal Computers)
Product shipped as promised and arrived early. Was exactly what I wanted. Would definitely order again. The phone worked well on my RingCentral service. Ringcentral had easy step by step instructions for setting up the phone. Great VOIP phone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the time and frustration, Cisco SPA 303 IP phone, April 24, 2013
This review is from: Cisco SPA 303 3-Line IP Phone (Personal Computers)
This phone is a pain and a hassle to upgrade its firmware. It came with old firmware and I have spent hours trying to upgrade, but to no avail, constant error message "Upgrade Failure: No response from SPA". The firmware that came with the phone is 5 versions old, and you can't just upgrade to the most current, you have to download and upgrade the previous versions first in order. Cisco's online support forum in cumbersome to navigate and inadequate. My other IP phone is a Yealink SIP T22P, I'll buy another one of them before Cisco, it was easy to upgrade Yealink's firmware and the web interface was much more intuitive, and it has a bigger, brighter, easier to read screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small office, October 29, 2013
This review is from: Cisco SPA 303 3-Line IP Phone (Personal Computers)
Using these with an asterisk pbx with 0 problems. Took a little configuring to get all the pbx star codes to work however the phone integrates in nicely with out much effort or special tricks. The speaker phone is loud and external mic picks up well. Does not have any Poe capabilities however the 100meg switch port is very handy. The phone itself feels very solid like you got what you paid for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this phone, February 8, 2014
This review is from: Cisco SPA 303 3-Line IP Phone (Personal Computers)
Love this phone, meets my needs, it doens't a thousand keys that I would only use once a year, and it is not giant!

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, September 22, 2013
GTR (Exeter, RI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cisco SPA 303 3-Line IP Phone (Personal Computers)
feature rich, great performance at $75 price. using it in combination with an obihai 202 and google voice as voip provider, very powerful combo.

Cisco SPA 303 3-Line IP Phone