Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 8, 2012
We purchased several of these for our small business.

Our VoIP service (voiSip, highly recommended), configured them via remote in about 2 minutes.

Everything simply works.

The only reason I give 4 stars rather than 5, is because there are some other brands that offer a bit more bang for the buck regarding features.

But if you just want a solid, basic, IP phone, this is a great choice!
on November 19, 2013
This phone works fine in an office environment, but it's not as friendly for home office users because it's finicky with certain firmware versions of popular consumer routers like the Linksys WRT54G. Also, make sure you understand that this particular version is NOT backlit, so don't get it unless your work area is very bright - the screen is hard to read in dim areas (get the 504G - better in all respects). Finally, if you need to upgrade the firmware, it's a bit painful because you have to upgrade to each firmware version in order, rather than just grabbing the latest.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on July 18, 2011
I've purchased three of these so far for my wife's law firm, and they are fantastic! Call quality is amazing, and the phone has a very intuitive configuration console (web based). It is compatible with all of the SIP / VoIP providers I've dealt with, including sipgate and Vocalocity.
1212 comments| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2012
In starting a new home based business, I bought one as recommended by my new VBPX service.
The phone has lots of great features, however, the DISPLAY IS TERRIBLE!
Since the display isn't back lit, you need to have a light shining on it "just right" or you can't read the display.
Recommend anyone looking for a VOIP Phone buy a model with back-lit display.
If wasn't for that, would have given it 4 or 5 stars.
on June 5, 2013
I ordered this phone for a new employee at our firm. Currently 15 of our employees are using this model and it works very well for us. As some others have mentioned, it is not the most feature rich piece of equipment, but then again that isn't what its made for. The capabilities of this phone are fine for the employees that use them. The call quality is crisp, the speaker phone is loud, and the controls are easy to manage. The only complaint I have received is that there is no back-light on the screen but to fix this I advised the employees to make sure they were keeping all of the lights in the office on and I haven't received the same complaint again. We use these with our RingCentral phone service and setting up Cisco phones bought from a third party is no problem (contrary to what some of their sales reps will tell you). If you are looking for more than a basic phone I recommend checking out Cisco's SPA 508G which our Administrative staff use. The additional line capacity and extension module which allows you to view the presence of many additional lines is great for those who need to monitor and administer a heavy incoming call load. And for the Attorneys and management staff we use the SPA 525G which is nice for its color back lit screen and 8 line capacity.

Anyway, back to the 303 - the TL;DR is: If you're looking for a basic office phone at a great price that will work with your VoIP carrier - buy this phone.
on April 24, 2013
This phone is a pain and a hassle to upgrade its firmware. It came with old firmware and I have spent hours trying to upgrade, but to no avail, constant error message "Upgrade Failure: No response from SPA". The firmware that came with the phone is 5 versions old, and you can't just upgrade to the most current, you have to download and upgrade the previous versions first in order. Cisco's online support forum in cumbersome to navigate and inadequate. My other IP phone is a Yealink SIP T22P, I'll buy another one of them before Cisco, it was easy to upgrade Yealink's firmware and the web interface was much more intuitive, and it has a bigger, brighter, easier to read screen.
on January 9, 2012
Product shipped as promised and arrived early. Was exactly what I wanted. Would definitely order again. The phone worked well on my RingCentral service. Ringcentral had easy step by step instructions for setting up the phone. Great VOIP phone.
on April 1, 2014
I highly recommend purchasing this phone through Amazon for RingCentral phone service. Initially, I had ordered the same exact phone (but with the RingCentral logo on it) through RingCentral. The phone cost twice as much, plus I had to pay for shipping, and it took nearly a week to arrive. I was able to get a refund through their Retention department without paying a restocking fee and once that was straightened out, it was very easy to have someone set this phone up to work with their system. I have been using this phone for a few weeks now and it works great.
on November 15, 2015
Phones work great. We use these with RingCentral and they are perfect for a small office. The feature buttons can be easily programmed so you have a transfer, conference and blind transfer button with a simple touch, which is probably about 99% of what we use. It has a headphone jack so you can use a low cost headphone like a plantronics for $12 and it sounds great. The speaker phone is very good and has excellent clarity.
on May 11, 2016
I bought this to set up my new work-from-home office. It's connected to a FreePBX box using Google Voice as my inbound/outbound trunks (two lines go to this phone - "work" and "home"). The phone works very well out of the box. My only complaint is that the speakerphone noise cancelling is not very good (nobody's complained about the handset voice quality, and I don't have a 2.5mm headset to try the headset jack). People know when I dial into a conference call because they hear the hum of my desktop computer next to the phone until I hit the mute button. For its relatively cost effective price, I can't complain, but it never hurts to be aware of issues like this.