3-Year Office Product Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- No deductible, replacement via Amazon gift card reimbursement for valid claims
- Free return shipping, replacement gift card issued immediately after product is scanned at your local UPS
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
Cisco SPA525G2 5-Line IP Phone
|Price:||$131.90 + $5.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 5-Line Business IP Phone with Enhanced Connectivity. Graphics-rich, high-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320 x 240 color screen.
- Enhanced network connectivity with Power over Ethernet (PoE), 802.11g Wi-Fi client with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), and Bluetooth headset support.
- VLAN-capable dual switched Ethernet ports, 2 port 10/100 ports for PC connectivity. Disabled when using in WiFi mode.
- Bluetooth enhanced integration with mobile phones to make and receive calls, import your personal contacts, and charge your mobile phone
- Support for both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
The Cisco SPA 525G2 IP phone provides enhanced network connectivity, including Power over Ethernet, and an improved user experience.
With a 3.2-inch color display and MonitorView, the SPA 525G2 can be used to monitor up to four video surveillance cameras.
As smart as any smartphone
The SPA 525G2 uses industry-leading SPA Voice over IP (VoIP) technology from Cisco and high-quality hardware, providing additional connectivity via Bluetooth, Power over Ethernet (802.3af), or a Wireless-G client (802.11g). Because the SPA 525G2’s integrates with mobile phones, you can easily and smoothly transfer calls to and from your mobile phones as well as import contacts. A built-in USB port lets you easily charge your mobile phone, too. The SPA 525G2 features an MP3 media player and supports Cisco MonitorView, which allows you to stream video to its color display from a remote IP video camera. The SPA-525G2 also incorporates power-saving features such as LCD shutoff when the phone is not in use, not only saving battery life but also saving you money on your utility bill.
Security made simple
The SPA 525G2 provides encrypted signaling, media, and provisioning information using state-of-the-art technologies such as Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) over Transport Layer Security (TLS), Secure Real Time Protocol (SRTP), and HTTPS to secure communications between the phone and your service provider. Cisco’s SPA 525G2 includes an embedded AnyConnect Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN client so remote users can securely connect to their phone system and make calls over the Internet, without needing additional hardware. And the phone’s security features are not limited to digital safeguards alone: The SPA 525G2 also lets you view up to four video feeds from the Cisco WVC2300 Wireless-G Business Internet Security Video Camera and Cisco PVC2300 Business Internet Security Video Camera, enabling you to quickly see different locations around your business to improve physical security.
Integrated Bluetooth allows for smooth transfer of calls from a mobile phone to the SPA 525G2.
Ready for anything—just like you
The SPA 525G2 can grow with your business. You can add new features to the phone over time. In addition, you can easily add new employees or move existing employees to another location. Because the phones are preconfigured and immediately recognized by the network, you save time and money by not having to manually reconfigure the phones for moves, adds, or changes. The phone also supports wireless network connectivity, providing unrestricted placement without the cost or hassle of running network cabling.
- Full-featured 5-line business IP phone supporting up to two SPA 500S (32-button) attendant consoles
- Bluetooth enhanced integration with mobile phones to make and receive calls, transfer agenda, and charge your mobile phone
- Enhanced network connectivity with Power over Ethernet, 802.11g Wi-Fi client with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), and Bluetooth headset support
- Graphic-reach, high-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320x240 color screen
- Simple and easy to set up virtual private network (VPN) client for voice
- Monitor up to 4 video cameras from your phone with Cisco MonitorView
- Supports productivity applications directly on the phone
- Supports multimedia functions, such as playing MP3s, displaying digital photos, and viewing RSS feeds
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
What’s in the Box
- SPA 525G IP telephone
- Desk stand
- RJ-45 Ethernet cable
- Setup CD-ROM
- Quick start guide
- Quick installation guide
Top Customer Reviews
Given that the cudatel server looked like it might support this phone, I jumped on it. My experience below:
1. Price: Great! You get a professional looking VOIP feature filled phone for decent price. (approx 200)
2. Configuration: Good. Took tech support for cudatel to help me on this one. I needed to provision the phone to the server and it takes a quick script in a browser. You need to know the phones IP address and the server IP address. ie, you might need a bit of help with this one if you are not VERY adept with networking and phone servers etc.
3. Features: AWESOME! Quickdial? YES! Custom picture on screen? YES! Multiple lines? YES!
4. Quality of voice: is perfect. Just as good as polycom for sure.
5. Speaker phone is also with good microphone.
6. Screen: SHARP! MUCH better than polycom color 550 screen.
Overall: Very Happy. Will update with more info as I use it more.
To address concerns with other reviews.
1. No power cord...IT'S A POE (power over ethernet) PHONE! Don't expect power adapter. It's actually designed to not have a power adapter, but get it's power and communications all from one cord. ie declutter.
Pickup a POE Adapter on amazon if you do not have a POE switch. If you are not sure, you need a poe adapter.
2. I do not have any hookswitch problems. Looks like solid construction to me, but time will tell.
3.Read more ›
Well, this Cisco phone is one of the top model in Cisco business series desk phones, so its no brainier that should work just fine. I have done my homework before purchasing it and I am very pleased with the quality of the calls. The phone is very easy to configure since it has a WEB API to work with. Compare this with 7xxx series of Cisco phone where it is almost impossible to configure the phone without Cisco call manager, this is piece a cake to work with. The phone is feature full and you can't ask for anything more in regards with a desk phone. I enjoy the Bluetooth capability as it give me the cordless functionality. The WiFi is also excellent for when you don't have the Ethernet. It has the dual firmware right out of the box which makes it compatible with home office and enterprise environment. I have 3 lines setup on this phone and they just work smoothly with one another. The level of the detail which allows you to make fine adjustment to the phone configuration is just awesome. Setting up an each line was fairy simple and quick. I highly recommend this phone for anyone who is looking into a quality VOIP phone with multiple lines.
The handset and external speaker sound quality is impeccable; the Blue-tooth and Wi-Fi capabilities are awesome features; Very good looking screen; Very friendly Navigation trough settings and inf.; Easy to Set-up and customize.
Only problem I've had found is when you try to set the Weather (under the menu/Web Applications), I get an network connection error no matter what "City name" or "ZIP code" I introduce... and my network and settings are well configured.
This is and excellent communication device...
Thank you for the positive comments! We appreciate the feedback, and are glad to hear you are overall satisfied with the SPA525G2. If you have questions or need further support, feel free to visit the Small Business Support Community (http://www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport) and follow us on Twitter (@CiscoSBsupport).
Cisco Small Business Team
Paired with the Voyager, I can pick up calls and end calls via the headset, sadly that is the end of what the headset controls will control on the phone. If you want to put calls on hold or swap from one line to the other, you must do this with the handsets controls. The Voyager has its own volume controls but the max volume of the headset is limited to whatever the volume is set to on the handset at any given time.
This replaced my SPA504G, the extra programmable button and more in depth menus are a huge plus. The color screen is nice but really of no functional advantage. The phone can also use wifi instead of a wired connection. I had already ran a wired connection to the station so I haven't even tried the Wifi option.
In the end, I bought this because I wanted to use a Bluetooth head set but find that the added programmable button and better menus have been just as valuable. I needed to add a phone here, so when you factor the cost of a phone, a lifter, and the added cost of the Bluetooth headsets that have a base station, this phone is a bargain. If you really don't need the extra programmable button and you already have all the phones you need, it may not be as good of a deal
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sadly these phones WOULD be great except for one fatal flaw: they randomly reboot. Firmware upgrades galore still have yet to solve the problem. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Gordon McCallum
Setting up a small business. So far it's done everything it's supposed to.... It goes ring, ring, ring and I can talk through it to other people... That's a good thing.Published 1 month ago by C. Keeley
Great wifi phone. We've been using this at the office for several months with no problems.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I wanted to compare this phone with the Polycom 300 because I hate the way it hangs up - having to fumble to re-dock the handset. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Back in CA
Exactly as promised and at the best price on the web. Thank you!Published 4 months ago by Michael Gibeaut
I've bought 4 over time. Every one comes without a power cord. Major hassle!Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer