Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on December 12, 2012
The Webex experience is seamless across any type of desktop or mobile device. I use it on the iPhone, iPad, Desktop, on a daily basis. Tried it on the Kindle Fire HD, and works exactly as expected. Includes video, desktop sharing, and voice call.
on February 13, 2013
I downloaded this app because we use WebEx for conference calls at the corporation I work for. Weekly staff meetings are a breeze to set up. No need to worry about who's in the office or where we are. Simply set-up the meeting and send invites to all staff. If we have a phone, we can call in to participate!
on April 18, 2013
Needed this for my new HD Kindle Fire. A lot easier to carry around my laptop. Good video quality but slight delay which is not a problem.
on March 29, 2013
This will allow me to attend our weekly conference call while at my son's baseball games. Kindle, WebEx, and my hotspot and I'm good to go!!
on March 19, 2013
This app is perfect for viewing webex meetings while I'm away from my computer. It works flawlessly. No problems at all.
on January 28, 2014
The app works for conference calling but if I can't share my own screen, the app is of no use to me.
on February 3, 2014
When I connected on the Fire there was a time delay in my participation which was driving everyone else crazy so I turned it off and logged on with my computer. Very disappointing as I was hoping to be able to use this app when traveling and not have to take my computer.
on January 4, 2014
This app was just ok. I am hoping as more people continue to use it to access meetings that the app will contain more features and become more reliable.
on March 10, 2013
Works good. It allows me to attend WebEx meetings away from my laptop without missing the shared presentations of the meeting. Good app to have!
on January 20, 2013
When we advance as far as the TV commercials it is going to be great. Meanwhile, this is about half as good as it needs to be.