3-Year Office Product Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- No deductible, replacement via Amazon gift card reimbursement for valid claims
- Free return shipping, replacement gift card issued immediately after product is scanned at your local UPS
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
Cisco Unified IP Phone 7960G
|Price:||$145.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$420.00 (74%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 6 programmable line/feature buttons
- Supports access to multiple telephone lines
- Powered over Ethernet (PoE); Power Supply not included
- Large pixel-based display provides supplemental information and access to applications
- Built-in headset connectivity, speakerphone
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7960G is designed to meet the communication needs of professional workers in enclosed office environments--employees who experience a high amount of phone traffic in the course of a business day. This IP phone supports access to multiple telephone lines (or a combination of lines and direct access to telephony features) and includes high-quality, hands-free speakerphone capability and built-in headset connectivity. A large pixel-based display provides supplemental information, access to applications, and makes it easy to use telephone features.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7960G, a key offering in the IP Phone portfolio, is a full-featured IP phone primarily for manager and executive needs. It provides six programmable line/feature buttons and four interactive soft keys that guide a user through call features and functions. Audio controls for duplex speakerphone, handset and headset. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7960G also features a large, pixel-based LCD display. The display provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, and digits dialed. The graphic capability of the display allows for the inclusion of such features as XML (Extensible Markup Language) and future features.