4.0 out of 5 stars Simple -- but lots of fun, April 22, 2012
This review is from: CitiBlocs - Little Builders Precision Cut Wooden Rattle Blocks Set with 22-Pieces and Storage Bucket, 0BCTBLB22 (Toy)
I recently bought this for our 2YO and in the past few weeks he has built an airport control tower, built many walls and houses, incorporated them into his train track set, pretended to walk up the little stair blocks included in the toy, etc. He also loves the little pail the blocks come in -- he carries all kinds of stuff around in the pail, uses it as another building block, pretends it's a giant wheel. He plays with these blocks much more than with his Legos. They're simple, attractive, durable, and made from sustainably harvested wood (or at least that is my understanding), plus they encourage creative, independent play. What more could a parent ask from a toy?!

This set of blocks is something that I hope my kid can pass on to his kids some day because this toy has heirloom potential written all over it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Starter Set, December 25, 2012
We were looking for quality wooden blocks for our 20 month old son's Christmas gift and I am so glad we went with the Little Builders Rattle Blocks. They come in a sturdy container that is easy for him to manage on his own. The blocks feel like very high quality wood and smelled natural; no weird paint or chemical smells. I was concerned they may be a little too "babyish" for him since they rattle and have simple pieces but we've actually found that there are a ton of different ways to build with them and they mesh well with Melissa and Doug Standard Unit blocks and the Automoblox cars he received. As a matter of fact, my husband and I keep playing with them too. Sometimes I feel sticker-shock when buying wood or higher quality toys but I tend to be much happier with the product so it feels like I indeed "get what I paid for."

4.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun for grandkids., February 17, 2014
My grand kids love to play with these blocks. They are just the right size, sturdy and, of course, unbreakable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 25, 2013
Perfect for my Grandkids.