5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Toy For Children
Published on August 21, 2011 by Elisa A

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay...
Really do wish the pieces came in different sizes, would def give more options for building. Not a bad product overall though.
Published 18 months ago by Nicole

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Toy For Children, August 21, 2011
This review is from: CitiBlocs - Cool Colors Precision Cut Building Blocks with 100-Pieces, 0BCTBSC100 (Toy)
I absolutely love these. My 3 year old got them for his birthday. He is a bit too young to stack them properly to build things, but he is already learning. My 5 year old, on the other hand, LOVES these. They are still hard for him to stack into something cool like a very tall tower, but I help him a little. He has sat there and spent 30 minutes trying to build something. I love these toys. They are wooden, really nice quality. I love how all 100 blocks fit back into the box. These blocks teach the kids patience, perseverence, and train children to focus on something and be precise. These are all such good things for children to practice, in this day and age, when a lot of children spend too much time on electronics and being entertained. This is truly an educational toy for children, as it encourages them to use their imagination. Such a good price for such a wonderful toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Colorful, durable and basic (in a good way), August 26, 2013
Mark (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
We really like the flexibility these basic blocks provide. Our 3 and 5 year-olds use them all the time. They are all precisely cut and stack evenly. However, the ideas for structures in the accompanying brochure are mostly well beyond the ability of a kid (or an adult for that matter).

5.0 out of 5 stars Son with Autism LOVES these blocks!, January 30, 2014
My son has autism and it's always a challenge to find toys that he'll enjoy. He LOVES these -- partly because there's so many of them, and partly because they are simple items he can use to make his big patterns on the carpet. He basically makes temporary art in big designs on the carpet, and these are perfect because of the good quality, the bright colors, and the sheer quantity of them! Highly recommended!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazed by how loved these blocks are, April 11, 2013
B.C. "Navy Wife" (Transferring Again!) - See all my reviews
My boys love the idea book that comes with these blocks and cannot stop building from the book and from their imaginations. I bought them two 100-piece sets and it's not enough! I even find myself drawn to the blocks. The blocks are smaller than I expected (less than 1 inch X 4-5/8 inch). The colors are pure and bright yet do not bleed at all. My children traded their extensive megaBlok collection for these wooden blocks and believe they got a great deal. The Legos haven't even seen much play since these blocks arrived. I will be buying more in other colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for mom and dad too, February 21, 2013
I order 1-3 toys via amazon a month probably. This has been a favorite. I have an almost 3 year old girl who is endlessly constructing dog houses and zoo enclosures and other imaginative buildings for her animals and dolls. These blocks are easy to stack and can make fun towers and houses that don't easily tip over. We also make mosaic type designs with them and practice PATTERNS. Use them almost daily.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay..., January 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Endless play possibilities, January 18, 2011
This was our second set of citiblocs. We received the first set three years ago as a gift. My boys are 7 and 5 - they use these with legos and minature army sets - to build battlegrounds, bases, hideouts.... they use them with hexabugs to build corrals. And of course, they build structures for the sake of building.
My 3 year old daughter has shown absolutely no interest in these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great group activity, April 21, 2014
Paul Inzani (Vancouver, British Colombia Canada) - See all my reviews
Great blocks let's the imagination go wild. Colours are a great touch. Caught another parent having too much fun with them

4.0 out of 5 stars pieces are small planks smaller than I thought., March 7, 2014
Works with other more varied Citiblocks I had bought, but this alone is not a good system for small children. They get bored easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoos and Skyscrapers, December 4, 2013
These blocks are crazy cool. My 4 year old (girl) can't stop using them... and I love them too. We get to build projects together and make all kinds of cool things.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›