5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun for All, Inspiring Imaginations
We tried these out at a Maker Faire booth and our little one (~14 months old) spent the majority of her time playing with these blocks! We promptly went home and purchased some! At first we built towers for her to knock down, now she can stack them and build basic things on her own.

Published on November 15, 2011 by R. Cipriano

1.0 out of 5 stars Very frustrating and overpriced toy
Very hard for my 5 year old to use. It's like a bunch of high end popsicle sticks and the pictures used for examples must have the sticks glued together or they'd be impossible to create.
Published 7 months ago by jpdingdong

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun for All, Inspiring Imaginations, November 15, 2011
This review is from: CitiBlocs - Natural Colors Precision Cut Building Blocks with 100-Pieces, 0BCTBSL100 (Toy)

I would note that little ones may try to put these in their mouths, so we had to keep a close eye on her until she was past that developmental stage.

At the Maker Faire booth, people of all ages were very creative and made the most amazing structures- it was inspiring! (Ideas are provided in a little leaflet that comes with the blocks) It is amazing how sturdy and tall of towers can be made with these simple blocks. They are very smooth.

One set is okay, but with multiple people playing with the blocks, we ended up purchasing more sets (also for the color variety). Most of the time we only use one box, but I know we will be using them all as our little one grows into the blocks.

Another nice note, the box is a bit bigger than it needs to be so that the blocks can be packed away somewhat messily allowing quick and easy cleanup.

The only downside I see is that they don't have a set with all of the colors- you have to buy 3 sets to get all colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, January 18, 2012
Kapeed "Kapeed" (Sacramento, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Better price than Kapla. You will need more than 100 pieces. I think we have around 500 pieces and it is great fun for kids and adults!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very frustrating and overpriced toy, December 2, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Citiblocks, January 1, 2013
They arrived quickly and well before Christmas. The Natural Colorls is a bit misleading, if you want to go there, but otherewise it's a great set of just plaIN ole blocks for kids to excersize their imagination... exactly what I wanted. The grand child, for whom this was intended got right down to business and began building. He's 2 1/2 years old, but his almost 5 year old sister helps him build stuff too, as did I... a 70 year old child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome blocks, August 27, 2012
These blocks are so fun! I bought them two years ago for my two boys, ages 3 and 5 at the time and they still play with them! Another reviewer mentioned these are not good for young children, but I completely disagree. My kids are young and have no trouble. A small child might have trouble trying to balance the blocks upright, but there are so many things you can build with the blocks flat. Highly recommend this toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
My son loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple fun that can have plenty of complexity, March 9, 2014
These blocks themselves are uniformly cut pieces of wood. They are simple building blocks with no grooves or what have you. That said, they are also quite useful in developing planning, spatial recognition, etc...with your children. My daughter, who is yet to be three years old, has already began erecting relatively complex structures with them. As she gets older, the booklet included, which contains many building designs, will become useful as well. The real truth is, your child will only be limited by their imagination with these block, which for me, makes this a winning purchase. You will want to invest in a bag or box to hold them in though. My daughter is fond of dumping them on the ground, and you'd be surprised just how much floor space a hundred little building blocks can consume, lol. Somewhere to be able to store them will be an essential to your piece of mind. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gift!!, March 9, 2013
My four year grandson attends a pre-school where CitiBlocs are popular with the kids.
My grandson actually asked me to drive him to his school so we could find the name of the blocs because he was requesting them for his birthday.
The only thing I regret about my purchase is that I only bought the 100 pack and I should have gotten the 200 pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love them!, February 19, 2013
Never have I enjoyed playing with my boys as much as I do when we are building with Citiblocs. We have a set of 400 now, and the fun is endless, as is the creativity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great no frills fun for elementary school kids, January 10, 2013
TexasVic (TX, United States) - See all my reviews
I bought one and bought another one after a few months. These blocks keep my kid busy, he builds several make belief things like roads, bridges and other imaginary buildings. He uses it as a prop for his car games.

Rate and Discover Movies