4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best quality
Bought this set over another brand due to lower cost (about 15% lower at the time). The cut does not have the highest precision. If you stack a bunch together, you can easily notice the different length. Wood is light, but quite soft, thus easily get stratched/dented. Three stars without considering the price; with the lower price, 4 stars.
Published on May 9, 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Splinters
This product is very UNSAFE to you and to your kids, You should be very careful with it, this is the 3rd time my 8 year old got a splinter and after examining the blocks I just threw it way. The blocks are just not smooth at all as it should be.
I have the same blocks from Kapla and this is just a BAD and a Cheap knock off .
Published 12 months ago by Shimon Landau

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best quality, May 9, 2012
This review is from: CitiBlocs - Natural Colors Precision Cut Building Blocks with 200-Pieces, 0BCTBSL200 (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars The same fun as Kapla blocks but 2/3 of the price tag, March 7, 2013
When my son was in preschool a couple of years ago they had Kapla blocks which he loved to play with, much more than the douplos. We ordered our initial set and decided to try Citiblocs to add on to them figuring it would be a great way to compare the two and give him more blocks to build with. You literally can not tell from the size, smoothness, or weight which blocks are which. We have added a total of 600 Citiblocs to our collection and will be adding the "camo" ones next. Our whole family loves to see who can out build who and the open ended imagination is refreshing for all. There are lots of build designs you can also follow from youtube, pinterest, goggle, and block sites of this type. I recently purchase the Citiblocs in "hot" for one of his friend's birthday and she loved them. My son is now six and built his firt frog so he was excited to see it come to life from simple, all one size blocks. If you are looking for a great, battery free, and open ended toy, this is it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for our whole family!, January 10, 2012
We purchased these blocks for a Christmas gift for our youngest child (3). We had never played with them before, but had them recommended to us by a friend. I am SO glad we bought them! All of my children have been happily building and building and building for the past few weeks. The blocks are uniform in size and lightweight, so they are very easy to stack and build high towers. My husband has taken the challenge to build some of the complex suggestions in the accompanying booklet. It's such fun to see what they have all built and came up with. I am sure this toy will be used for years and years to come! We bought this natural set along with the bright pink and orange set. We will be adding the blue and green set as well. Great choice for kids who are planners or who are interested in engineering or architecture. Super fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Citiblocks., February 14, 2012
My wife and I first saw these blocks at the Discovery Kids Musseum in Carlotte, NC, and we saw our four grandchildren and their dads, our two oldest sons, having a wonderful time with the building blocks. When we got back home we decided to get some for our grandchildren to play with when they visit us; now we are the best grandparents in the whole world but our kids still enjoy to lay down on the floor, playing and building with their kids. At times looks like 200 blocks is not enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Citiblocs, February 9, 2013
Anita T. Lambert (San Clemente, California) - See all my reviews
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of these blocs. The size and smoothness made them easy to handle. Good value for the price. I actually bought these for childrens project, they were able to draw on the natural blocs as well as build with them, heard the children say, "I'm going to keep these blocs" and "me too". A wee bit of kiwi pride that the wood is New Zealand pine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative blocks for children, October 6, 2013
Bought these for my 4 year old grandson and he loves playing with them. Great for the imagination and creativity.

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 piece set great gift donation, January 6, 2013
Same review as above for the 100 piece set. I gave several of these sets to young children. I gave 2 sets to children from financially challenged homes as part of my Kiwanis participation for a Christmas party at their school.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great building blocks, January 6, 2013
Mom of 9 (southeast USA) - See all my reviews
These blocks, because of how they are engineered, allow my kids to build impressive structures from my three year old up to my 13 year old. And, the box is big enough to allow you to store all the blocks in it without needing to stack them neatly in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, January 1, 2013
Ordered these along with several other boxes of Citiblocks. Have spent hours playing with the kids and am not disappointed at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit hit!, December 27, 2012
These blocks are endless building fun. If they are out on our table, the parents migrate toward them and build. My son used to build with the jenga blocks all the time, so I bought these. Creative building! And the blocks are uniformly cut. Both my 3 year old and 8 year old love them. I was surprised to see all 200 blocks being used so quickly..the creativity is flying. Might be buying more....

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›