Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: CitiBlocs 200-Piece Natural-Colored Building Blocks
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Color: Natural-Colored|Change

on May 9, 2012
Bought this set over another brand due to lower cost (about 15% lower at the time). The cut does not have the highest precision. If you stack a bunch together, you can easily notice the different length. Wood is light, but quite soft, thus easily get stratched/dented. Three stars without considering the price; with the lower price, 4 stars.
on March 7, 2013
When my son was in preschool a couple of years ago they had Kapla blocks which he loved to play with, much more than the douplos. We ordered our initial set and decided to try Citiblocs to add on to them figuring it would be a great way to compare the two and give him more blocks to build with. You literally can not tell from the size, smoothness, or weight which blocks are which. We have added a total of 600 Citiblocs to our collection and will be adding the "camo" ones next. Our whole family loves to see who can out build who and the open ended imagination is refreshing for all. There are lots of build designs you can also follow from youtube, pinterest, goggle, and block sites of this type. I recently purchase the Citiblocs in "hot" for one of his friend's birthday and she loved them. My son is now six and built his firt frog so he was excited to see it come to life from simple, all one size blocks. If you are looking for a great, battery free, and open ended toy, this is it.
on January 23, 2014
This product is very UNSAFE to you and to your kids, You should be very careful with it, this is the 3rd time my 8 year old got a splinter and after examining the blocks I just threw it way. The blocks are just not smooth at all as it should be.
I have the same blocks from Kapla and this is just a BAD and a Cheap knock off .
on November 29, 2015
These are open ended toys that really bring out the creativity and brain power in your child! All of the blocks are the same size and shape so you really have to be creative and thoughtful to build different things out of them. This is one of the few toys that my son had growing up that he plans to keep and pass along to his children. How's that for a recommendation?
on May 27, 2015
This is a great toy! My boys (6 and 8) love building forts with these blocks and putting their army men on them. They also build towers that soar over their heads. The simplicity of thes blocks challenges their imaginations to create all sorts of things including marble chutes. Basic physics, creativity, and math and measurement are just some of the things they are learning with this toy. I would reccomend buying two sets. I got them on sale for around $45 for both.
on January 9, 2012
This toy is really geared to allow a child to use his own imagination to build buildings, animals what he/she wants. The wood is designed to do all sorts of building with good examples for the kids, or parents...Unbuild and rebuild use it over and over again. This is a better toy than a DVD just sitting and watching.
on February 9, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of these blocs. The size and smoothness made them easy to handle. Good value for the price. I actually bought these for childrens project, they were able to draw on the natural blocs as well as build with them, heard the children say, "I'm going to keep these blocs" and "me too". A wee bit of kiwi pride that the wood is New Zealand pine.
on January 6, 2013
These blocks, because of how they are engineered, allow my kids to build impressive structures from my three year old up to my 13 year old. And, the box is big enough to allow you to store all the blocks in it without needing to stack them neatly in.
on January 3, 2016
These are GREAT!! We found out about these style of block from my daughter's science class, the kids would play with these over any other toy, even the electric ones! Got this for an xmas present and this will now be my go to gift for kids 4+
Such a great and simple gift, fun for adults too! I find myself 'cleaning up' at night, but really I'm just building new things without the threat of the kids wrecking it :P
on January 6, 2013
Same review as above for the 100 piece set. I gave several of these sets to young children. I gave 2 sets to children from financially challenged homes as part of my Kiwanis participation for a Christmas party at their school.