- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press (November 10, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 019585764X
- ISBN-13: 978-0195857641
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.7 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,504,868 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Cities with Invisible Walls: Reinterpreting Urbanization in Post-1949 China
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
of the rural -urban divide in China. His writing style and discussion ,background of the hukou system in china opened my eyes to a subject that is an important issue of today.Must read for anyone who wnat to learn about the china.