Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on November 27, 2015
If you want to have a GOOD TIME you must have a good watch... I mean this ain't no Rolex but ummm, women always notice it; usually grabbing my arm to get a closer look. Looks nice... I love the brown face and the arms and dials glow if you come from outside to a dark room inside. I love this watch.
on September 4, 2014
I was a little concerned buying a $200+ watch without seeing it first person, but as soon as I opened the box my fears were relieved. Yes the tachymeter numbers are pretty small, but readable if necessary, and even the date is a little small but only for reading in dim light. Not a problem for me as my memory is still sharp enough to remember the date once I look at it in the morning. The brown face is even better looking than I thought it would be. Everything about this watch makes me think of quality and craftsmanship, especially compared to my Invicta. Overall, a very classy timepiece, and a warranty of five years? The jeweler that removed a few links from my band said Citizen has the best warranty in the watch business.
on March 25, 2014
I originally bought this watch as a stop-gap because the Citizen Skyhawk I wanted was over twice as much in price (in the end, I ended up getting the Skyhawk anyway). However, I kept this watch and it has grown on me with time. The dial is not a deep red as Amazon's picture may suggest. I would characterize it more as a textured brown in color. The finish on the bracelet is a lightly brushed stainless which means it doesn't stick out like a large chrome bumper. However, the bezel and case are finished a bit more brightly. The bezel has a smooth, crisp click and everything seems manufactured to exacting specs. The Citizen eco-drive means this is a naturally low-maintenance watch, worthy of consideration for anyone looking for a rugged Chrono that rarely requires a battery replacement.
55 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2013
The watch is beautiful,,, but I gave 4 star coz there is small remark about the description shown on the web page that needs to be reconsidered,,, the dial color is written in the web page as " brown ".. actually, the majority of the dial is brown, but the three eyes are BLACK ,, It is accepted at the end since the overall look for the watch tends to be brown,,, also, the pictures given for the watch are not much, and there is no video perspective too to illustrate this issue,,, in all cases,, the watch looks good regardless the description in Amazon page
on April 27, 2014
I gave this watch to my husband for his birthday and the picture on here does not justify how nice the watch really is. The watch came packaged really nicely and the color of the watch is really unique. My husband gets compliments on the watch all the time. It is a solid watch and is easy to have sized up or down. It also glows in the dark which I did not know when I bought it.
on November 23, 2015
Beautiful watch with bezel that actually rotates. Nice size and weight to it. I'm very pleased with its performance. I like that the battery is charged with light. It has a simple and elegant design.
on June 30, 2014
I've only had it for 2 months but it is great. I used coupons, points and a gift card for this purchase. I bought this to use while my Tag was having a battery replaced and they told me it would take 4-6 weeks. I did not want to be w/o a watch that long so I bought this.

The Tag is back but I am going to wear this instead and use the Tag as a back up now.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 11, 2013
Bought as a gift. He was really amazed when he opened the box. It was fairly easy to go thru the instructions to set up. Was a bit concerned when a reviewer mentioned it was brown, but it is actually a stunning watch!
on March 3, 2014
I got this for my boyfriend for valentines day and he loves it. He loves the color, it goes with everything, and it is NOT too big. He loves that it never needs a battery, and the price was great for me. He loves that is charges in all forms of light, natural, and artificial.
on August 18, 2013
I bought this for my husband as his daily watch. He's gotten many compliments on it. The bronze color of the face is very versatile and different. He did need to have a link or two taken out so that it would fit, but he has rather small wrists. The eco-drive feature makes it unique, which he loves.