Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Citizen Men's AT0810-55X Stainless Steel Eco-Drive Watch with Brown Dial
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on August 9, 2010
I am very pleased with the Citizen AT0810-55x Eco-Drive watch. I checked it out in the local department store first then purchased it from Amazon at a much cheaper price. This is a sports watch, but it is pretty stylish too. The brown and black dial looks much better in person than the pictures on the website depict. The color is what sold me, you don't see brown dials too often in nicer watches.
on December 2, 2010
I had been looking for an "everyday" type of watch to wear and this fits that description nicely. Along side all of its features, like "Eco-Drive", it is a very smart looking watch, with a great look and nice weight to it. It's a Quality time-piece that wont break the bank, and as others have said.. the 'brown' metallic tint to the watch face was what made me decide on this particular model over some other Citizen styles. The Amazon price is is the best I have seen.. usually always is.. and I am very satisfied.
on February 27, 2012
My girlfriend bought this watch for me and WOW, it's amazing. My citizen watch that I have had for over ten years keeps ticking, so I very pleased with the brand. Very dependable, very nice and you I don't ever have to change the battery.
on August 29, 2012
This is a very solid, versatile watch. It's stylings are towards the sport end of things, but there's no reason you couldn't wear it with a suit to work (obviously, if your workplace is overly stuffy, that may not apply).

It feels very sturdy on the wrist, and the brown looks better than you would anticipate. It's attractive in just about any setting, but something about low light really makes it look gorgeous.

It doesn't have all the premium features (sapphire, titanium, perpetual date, extra bells and whistles, dive certified) but good luck finding all that in a sub-$200 chronograph watch with quartz accuracy that never needs the batteries changed.
on February 14, 2014
I confess to being disappointed when I first opened the box, in fact, my first thought was to return it, but after looking at it for a few days, I decided to keep it, for it is a handsome piece. If you truly need a stopwatch/chrono/tachymeter, let me list the flaws;

1.Only a 60 minute timer capacity
2.Tachy scale numbers are tiny!!
3.Likewise, the secondary dials.
4.The wide hour and minute hands are so wide so as to make the stopwatch useless at certain times of the day.
5.The sweep second hand doesn't count in fractions of a second.
6.Date numbers also miniscule.

As I say, if you can live with limited stopwatch functions, it is a handsome, although somewhat pricy time piece. If, however, a stopwatch on demand is important, keep looking.
on January 31, 2012
I started to seriously look at this Citizen Eco Drive watch after having numerous battery replacement problems with Bulova watches. This watch is very stylish (the brown and black face is unique), light weight and is perfect for both the office and casual use. You cannot beat the price from this seller - about $125 to $150 less than what you can find at national retailers online and in their store. Shipping was very quick and the product arrived in its original box without any issues.
on February 12, 2012
Very Nice watch! I would definitely recommend purchasing as gift, or for any occasion. You will not be disappointed. I purchased this item as a gift for a buddy of mine, and as soon as I saw it in person, I knew that I was going to get it for myself. And of course, you can't beat never having to replace a battery! Very Satisfied
on January 29, 2015
This watch is a simple easy to operate basic analog wristwatch. It feels quite sturdy, it looks great, and it feels substantial on your wrist. As far as durability goes that remains to be seen. I really like the double locking wrist band, it's comfortable and easy to adjust. The main attraction to this watch for me was the fact that it needs no batteries it's solar powered. When I received the watch I first put it under a desk lamp for 3 hours to get it to a full charge and it worked fine after that. If it were lost or stolen I would definitely buy another unless I found the creep who took it.

The second hand, I wanted a watch where the second hand works like any other clock or watch, constantly. It does not.

The date is really too small, I can barely read the numbers. In addition, the dates are not right so each month you have to reset the date. It's not a really big deal but you have to stay on top of it.
on December 18, 2012
I have no problems with this watch so far. Fits comfortably, keeps perfect time, very easy to use.
The only small problem, and it may just be me, but it's too easy to reset the chronograph when timing something.
I think the reset button gets pushed in too easily when bending my wrist upward. Like I said, it just may be the way I wear it.
Very fast delivery, great service from Amazon, as usual.
on January 21, 2014
This is my second Citizen. My first is a titanium diver. Over 7 years old and still works, still looks great. Wanted a watch with a little more shine. So I bought this one at a great price on Amazon. Both watches are Eco-drive and I would buy nothing else. Never worry about batteries. This watch is very sharp. Everything you need, nothing you don't. The brown face is classy. This watch can be worn with a suit or with jeans and a t-shirt. Comfortable and accurate. Lots of comments. At this price for a Citizen Eco-drive? What are you waiting for?