5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch
Published on August 9, 2010 by Watch Guy

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, Terrible Chrono
I confess to being disappointed when I first opened the box, in fact, my first thought was to return it, but after looking at it for a few days, I decided to keep it, for it is a handsome piece. If you truly need a stopwatch/chrono/tachymeter, let me list the flaws;

1.Only a 60 minute timer capacity
2.Tachy scale numbers are tiny!!
3.Likewise, the...
Published 11 months ago by Chuck Herina

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, August 9, 2010
This review is from: Citizen Men's AT0810-55X Stainless Steel Eco-Drive Watch (Watch)
I am very pleased with the Citizen AT0810-55x Eco-Drive watch. I checked it out in the local department store first then purchased it from Amazon at a much cheaper price. This is a sports watch, but it is pretty stylish too. The brown and black dial looks much better in person than the pictures on the website depict. The color is what sold me, you don't see brown dials too often in nicer watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars I DO Love This Watch., December 2, 2010
I had been looking for an "everyday" type of watch to wear and this fits that description nicely. Along side all of its features, like "Eco-Drive", it is a very smart looking watch, with a great look and nice weight to it. It's a Quality time-piece that wont break the bank, and as others have said.. the 'brown' metallic tint to the watch face was what made me decide on this particular model over some other Citizen styles. The Amazon price is is the best I have seen.. usually always is.. and I am very satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars WoW, February 27, 2012
My girlfriend bought this watch for me and WOW, it's amazing. My citizen watch that I have had for over ten years keeps ticking, so I very pleased with the brand. Very dependable, very nice and you I don't ever have to change the battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, especially for the money, August 29, 2012
R. Candee (Brooklyn, USA) - See all my reviews
This is a very solid, versatile watch. It's stylings are towards the sport end of things, but there's no reason you couldn't wear it with a suit to work (obviously, if your workplace is overly stuffy, that may not apply).

It feels very sturdy on the wrist, and the brown looks better than you would anticipate. It's attractive in just about any setting, but something about low light really makes it look gorgeous.

It doesn't have all the premium features (sapphire, titanium, perpetual date, extra bells and whistles, dive certified) but good luck finding all that in a sub-$200 chronograph watch with quartz accuracy that never needs the batteries changed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch at a great price, January 31, 2012
M. Vitellaro (Tinley Park, IL) - See all my reviews
I started to seriously look at this Citizen Eco Drive watch after having numerous battery replacement problems with Bulova watches. This watch is very stylish (the brown and black face is unique), light weight and is perfect for both the office and casual use. You cannot beat the price from this seller - about $125 to $150 less than what you can find at national retailers online and in their store. Shipping was very quick and the product arrived in its original box without any issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch!, February 12, 2012
Very Nice watch! I would definitely recommend purchasing as gift, or for any occasion. You will not be disappointed. I purchased this item as a gift for a buddy of mine, and as soon as I saw it in person, I knew that I was going to get it for myself. And of course, you can't beat never having to replace a battery! Very Satisfied

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, Terrible Chrono, February 14, 2014
Chuck Herina (Whitehouse Station, NJ USA) - See all my reviews

1.Only a 60 minute timer capacity
2.Tachy scale numbers are tiny!!
3.Likewise, the secondary dials.
4.The wide hour and minute hands are so wide so as to make the stopwatch useless at certain times of the day.
5.The sweep second hand doesn't count in fractions of a second.
6.Date numbers also miniscule.

As I say, if you can live with limited stopwatch functions, it is a handsome, although somewhat pricy time piece. If, however, a stopwatch on demand is important, keep looking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch for the money., December 18, 2012
I have no problems with this watch so far. Fits comfortably, keeps perfect time, very easy to use.
The only small problem, and it may just be me, but it's too easy to reset the chronograph when timing something.
I think the reset button gets pushed in too easily when bending my wrist upward. Like I said, it just may be the way I wear it.
Very fast delivery, great service from Amazon, as usual.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, December 29, 2013
This is great product . Well made, good fit and finish. I would buy another one. Needs a little more adjustment available on the band

5.0 out of 5 stars What A Watch!, November 8, 2013
This Citizen Men's watch is stylish, functional and accurate. What more can you ask for in a watch. You also don't have to change bothersome batteries and ruin the water resistant seal.

Citizen Men's AT0810-55X Stainless Steel Eco-Drive Watch