4.0 out of 5 stars Executive Sophistication at a affordable price point
Published on April 20, 2012 by Nighthawk

3.0 out of 5 stars poor information about aspects of the watch
I purchased this watch for Christmas and it shipped and arrived on time but what the issue was is that the watch band is too short for my wrist. Now this in most cases is irritating but fixable. I find out that Citizen does NOT make a long or extra long band at all for the watch! Too Bad, So Sad! So I have to purchase an "off" brand watch band to fit the watch. Oh...
Published 7 months ago by Elton R. Askew

4.0 out of 5 stars Executive Sophistication at a affordable price point, April 20, 2012
This review is from: Citizen Men's AT1183-07A Chronograph Eco Drive Watch (Watch)
Again, Citizen steps up to the plate. This men's Chrono Eco Drive watch AT1183 is a smart & sophisticated looking time piece at a fraction of the price of "higher end watches" that resemble it in appearance. The rose gold accents are beautiful and add elegant class to this watch. Though it lacks the perpetual calendar feature that I have become accustomed to with Citizen's time pieces, it offers a fresh elegant simplicity & ease of use while still offering the benefits of Eco Drive technology. I believe its a great finishing touch to that business suit, semiformal wear, or even casual event. At this price point, it's an impressive win-win.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking functional watch!, December 27, 2012
This Citizen Eco-Drive watch offers the look of a watch costing much more than the $243.00 sale price. I like the large leather band, and the larger than normal face. My only recommendation would be that the hands be a little darker than the dial. It would make it a little easier to see the time without putting on my readers for close ups. Other than that, I am very pleased with the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, December 30, 2012
Works well and looks fabulous!! No problems so far. Easy to read dial and not too heavy. I hope it lasts as long as my previous Citizen eco-drive models.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks even better in person!, April 16, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my husband and he loves it! He already had a great all silver Citizen watch he wore almost everyday. This is now his go to watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent watch, March 2, 2014
The picture does not do justice to how beautiful this watch is. The leather bracelet is soft and high quality. Also, the Eco Drive technology makes efficient. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking versatile watch, July 22, 2013
I purchased this watch because I wanted a dressier option than my current watches. I own several Citizen watches and have always been pleased with the quality of their products. This watch fits just like the other Citizen watches that I own. It was very easy to set up. If you have never set up an Eco Drive watch, it can be a little tricky but looking on-line for guidance always helps. The band is a quality leather and I receive many compliments on this watch. I also love the fact that you never have to worry about a battery. Upon receipt, I placed the watch in front of a sun filled window for several hours and it has been charged since then with daily wear.

If you are looking for a watch that you can wear to work and on the weekends, this is a nice fit. According to Citizen, it is water resistant but I have not tested that feature as I don't want to ruin the leather band.

I am happy with my purchase and will continue to buy Citizen watches due to my positive experiences with this manufacturer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Very nice and eye catchy

5.0 out of 5 stars watch, June 7, 2014
great Chronograph watch.use the timer all the time. the eco feature is great, our second eco watch. Keep up the good work

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost 5 stars... But...., February 18, 2014
Retta (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
Beautiful watch, very classy and love the function. But.....this a a men's watch and the band BARELY fits around my husband's wrist! I love the watch, but now have to look to purchase a new band for him. I could wear the watch and my Citizen Eco-drive watch band is bigger!

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, great price, January 8, 2014
great looking watch, runs/works great as well - can't go wrong with citizen for the money - best brand for the price range

Rate and Discover Movies