Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on March 15, 2014
Saw this at a jewelers and decided to see of it was cheaper online (it was). Anyway, the band is actually reversible. You can pop the pins out then just flip it over, buckle too, and have the neon green showing instead of the dark grey. Neat feature and the band is real leather too. Was impressed with the quality of this watch. Many small details that bring the whole thing together. And it never needs batteries. That one star guy doesn't know, he never even purchased this watch. I think he is working for a competitor. Go buy this. You won't regret it.

P.S. I do own this, but the jeweler price matched it for me. So I didn't have to wait for shipping.
on July 16, 2015
So far, I really like this watch. Not too heavy, nor too big. It's easy to read, and very attractive. I really love the Eco-Drive. It's a different model, but this is my second Eco-Drive, and not because the first stopped working, but because I like it so much. The green is a nice modern contrast. Very happy with it.
on June 13, 2013
Great eco drive watch, good size, the wrist band isn't black, is more like a dark grey but looks great
on July 8, 2014
I like the design a lot that it was added to my wish list instantly, I do prefer the orange strap color wise. This watch speaks of techno, contemporary looking wristwatch, modern looking and a real conversation piece. I like the eco drive features that make this piece a real winner in my view. Keeping an eye on this watch!!!
on March 16, 2015
The watch looks good but strap is lacking. The clasp to hold the band broke. It also sits oddly on your wrist. I like the time piece but the band seems awkwardly designed. I have a good size wrist and maybe the band is better suited for smaller wrists.
on June 14, 2014
i recently found this watch at ross for 99 dlls, i have a thing for automatic and self powered watches, i owe another eco drive and other mechanical automatics, this one is a great addition to the collection and looks great as a casual watch, the band is thick and the watch is heavy and sturdy
on May 1, 2015
Received watch. Chrongraph did not work. Sent it back. Received second watch. Same Problem!!
Seems like they have a bad lot of watches. BEWARE!!!
There is honestly no question that Citizen has been trying very hard to get the younger generation to seek and go for their Eco-Drive timepieces. Last year, they unveiled their Drive 2.0 Collection which had some mixed results. But they have also vamped it up again with the Drive collection, but sadly they have made a absolute ugly duckling. This Eco-Drive timepiece is honestly one of their ugliest watches on the market. It is mainly geared towards tech junkies, in its cyber-style face on the piece. Sadly, it loses its appeal in two folds. One is the style of the watch. It lags in the face of the piece, but this one drags down with a lack of water resistance in the piece too. Unlike other Eco-Drive watches which have 100 meter water resistance, this one only has 30 meters. I definitely recommend you pass this one up, and look for a more contemporary piece from Citizen, not only in value, but design as well.

Price: D

Setup & Comfort: C-

Overall: D+

See 1 answered question