5.0 out of 5 stars One of many watches I own, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Citizen Men's AT9015-08E World Time A-T Limited Edition Eco-Drive Watch (Watch)
I only have one arm and hand, so I was looking for a watch that does almost everything automatically and could be worn everywhere including the shower. I had purchased a blue angels Citizen and loved it. The only problem was it had a leather band. Other than changing time zone (by the way it is easy the change zones) this is a zero maintenance watch. Stylish, accurate, carefree.

4.0 out of 5 stars Money and Time well Spent, August 27, 2013
The Citizen AT9015-08E is my only non mechanical time piece. I was looking for a nice everyday watch that would not break the bank. I think I have found it, the watch itself feels well made the crystal is sapphire and given the multi- functions on the watch it is easy to read.

I like the styling with the accented orange and the day function also has a mini power reserve. The set up is a bit protracted but once it is set up the watch runs well and keeps good time. Citizen straps have always been an issue but this one works well and is comfortable.

In the $600 price range you will have a number of offerings but not a lot with as many functions as this watch nor with the build quality. So enjoy it I know I will.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Unique, April 11, 2014
I really like this watch. The color combination unique and construction is first rate. I must say that I have not been disappointed with the Citizen Brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding watch., October 13, 2014
I love this watch. I am deployed to Saudi Arabia and with the dual time feature I can easily keep track of US time when needed. I love being able to see the battery power level, and the day date at a glance. I had another Eco-Drive but since I wear long sleeves I always worried that it might not get enough light to stay charged, not a problem with this one.