Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Sweepstakes in Prime Music Shop Now HTL

on July 10, 2008
I love this watch!Easy to use never needs a battery.It has the look of the high priced brands but not the price.Quality is outstanding I have no complaints.This is the best watch I have ever owned.

Update 10-19-13
Watch is still going strong a little banged up but keeping great time.
on April 4, 2012
Great looking watch. Only lasted 6 years though. Movement needed replacement. Not cheap to have repaired. Citizen quoted me $188.00 for fix the problem. Not a happly camper right now. I would stay clear on this series and go with a more durable one.
on January 7, 2010
This is a great watch. Very durable. My last Citizen Aqualand lasted over 20 years!! It finally died on me for the last time, just before Christmas...and given it's longevity, I was determined to buy another one. The Eco-Drive technology is an amazing feature...especially for a diving watch. In the older models, every time the battery needed to be changed, it had to be sent to Citizen, so the watch could be re-pressurized correctly, etc. Not very convenient, and a bit costly. I have only two minor gripes with this new watch. The orange hand (charge meter/depth meter) should've been placed BEHIND the minute and second hands, as it was in my old model. It's so distracting, and obsucres the minute & seconds hands to the point that it acually makes it difficult to read the time quickly. The primary reason for owning a watch is being able to see the time!! Very frustrating. Had the orange hand been placed behind those, as in previous models, it would be near perfect. The other features I'd like to see on this watch (especially at this price point) would be a digital stop watch, and a backlight for the bezle for easy viewing in dark environments. Pretty simple & inexpesnive fixes like this, and I would've easily given it 5 stars. These aren't deal breakers, so I'm not going to send it back...I just hope it gives me 20 good years, like my old one did.
on January 12, 2013
So i bought this watch in 2011 and wear it at least 3-5 times per week and definitely each time i go diving or spear-fishing. This is one of 2 dive watches i own, the other being a dive computer, and i love this watch! The watch is functionable and flashy. The depth recall works very well, a nice point when you are filling out your dive log and can't remember your max depth or if you need a secondary depth display when diving. For me, i like to spearfish and wearing my dive computer doesn't make much sense, so the depth is an excellent perk of this dive watch. It also has your "No Decompression Limits" on the band, perfectly located for quick reference. Not only does this watch work well, it looks solid and flashy. You can definitely wear this bad boy on any occasion, whether you are diving, drinking at the bar with your friends or out with your wife, it works and looks great! The only con so far is that i hit my watch on some coral rather hard on the top of the face and i knocked out the "glow in the dark" pellet at the top of the bezel. I have been told that i can write Citizen and they will repair it for free, just haven't done it yet. But no other damage yet and i have put this sucker through a lot! If you are trying to decide if you want to buy it or not, BUY IT!!!
on January 30, 2013
So far I really like this watch. I have a similar Citizen auquamarineland diving watch that has more computerized functions but is battery powered, so I was already familiar with the design style. This watch has the ecodrive solar power system which will be nice not to have to replace batteries every year. I received the watch and it was in a discharged state with charge hand and DV hand both at 0 indicating the watch went into no power mode. I set it under a light for a couple days and reset the time which put it back into normal ops move and the charging hand went to lvl1 charge indication. The next day I set it out into the sun for 10 hours and it finally indicated a lvl2 charge. The next morning it was back down to a lvl1 charge. I am waiting for another sunny day to charge it again and hope that it will maintain a lvl2 charge for more than 10 hours overnight.
on December 9, 2011
I purchased this for every day use, as well as a basic dive time and depth back up to my computer. It is a very well made and functional watch, and it looks very sharp. After figuring out how to work the various functions (as my wife reminds me often, "read the manual, dumb ass") I am thoroughly impressed. The only complaint I can up with is the band length. Obviously I can wear it when I am not wearing any exposure protection, but being in Minnesota I typically dive dry or with a 7 MM Wetsuit, even in the summer. Good luck trying to get the watch on when you are suited up in a thick Wetsuit and gloves or with any kind of Drysuit with a suitable undergarment. To that end, I wish they would have included a band extender with the watch v. having to buy one. That's it, otherwise it is a great watch.

Good diving!
on August 16, 2011
Picked this watch up in Aruba.. Paid $263.00 and no tax. Negotiated with 4 different jewelery shops telling each of them that the other was beating the others price. My target price was $240.00 (just for sport) but they wouldn't budge from $263.00 not sure why the extra $3.00.. maybe that's the tax? I'm happy with this watch so far. I didn't get a chance to dive with it as it was my last day on the island but I did get to do some swimming around in the ocean and it's really cool how instantly this watch recognizes that it's in water and switches to dive mode. Watch looks awesome, have gotten a few compliments and have noticed a couple people noticing my watch..My left wrist sort of felt violated. I have a few different watches but this is going to be my go to watch from hear forward..
on December 27, 2012
I bought this watch for my husband for our 15-year wedding anniversary. Although we live on dry land he's a diver at heart and goes any chance he gets (which isn't often). He mentioned wanting to get a dive watch for a week-long trip to the Keys in October so this made a perfect gift. I did A LOT of research and read a lot of reviews on dive watches to get a feel for what was the best, but also what was most reasonable in price.

I have bought my husband several watches over the years, including a Movado and Kenneth Cole. Both great, quality watches. But he wouldn't wear them. This watch he wears every day, all day, even if he's going to the grocery store. He absolutely LOVES this watch!

He has used this watch on several dives and hasn't had any issues.
on July 11, 2008
Firstly, A big thankyou to Amazon for the prompt delivery. Ordered it on the 6th July & recieved the watch on the 10th July on the other side of the world, outstanding.
Arrived well packaged, intact and inside its own 'scuba tank'. A nice touch. The watch looks great, large face and stylish. I read a couple of reviews in regard to the metal band restraints moving... Pinch them gently together with pliers (and a cloth so as not to scratch them)...Easy fixed.
I look forward to many years of use from it and many more purchases from Amazon. Now, if they would only ship electronic/electrical items to this region of the planet...

A D Gambon
Perth, Western Australia
on December 2, 2012
Bought this model in 2003, and have worn it continuously since. I have done countless ocean swims, laps in the pool, and a few snorkel dives down to 20 some odd feet with never a problem. Work-out on a regular basis with it; runs, weights, calisthenics, chopping firewood, etc. Paint rubbed off the bezel, I repainted it, looks like new. Depth gauge accurate in ocean, keeps time perfect, chronograph function works fine and comes in handy. Highly recommend the aqualand dive watch.

Update- Water sensor died suddenly, so no more depth function or battery meter, not bad for almost 11 years. Haven't checked to see how much repair from Citizen Service will cost