5.0 out of 5 stars This is an amazing watch!, May 14, 2005
This review is from: Citizen Men's BM8230-58E Eco-Drive Professional Diver Watch (Watch)
This watch really is amazing. I bought it for my father, and if another comes in stock at the store I bought it ($150 at Costco), I might just have to get one for me, because I've been checking it out, and it's great. Lightweight, as titanium is, but durable. The band is more rigid than on Skagan titanium watches, but pretty similar to any other titanium watch I've seen or used. The technology in this is just amazing - you can use it for diving, it doesn't need batteries, even without sun or lights, it works for 6 months from a full charge. I had a few issues setting the date, because the space between "clicks" is small. The "day" indicator is in Italian for PM, English for AM - and so far I'm not really a fan of that. A lot more details can be found here:

[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Timepiece, October 31, 2005
I got this watch for $250 at Helzberg Diamonds, and it is worth that. Even with the price on amazon being $160 dollars I don't regret spending $250 on this watch. This watch is extremely light since it is made from titanium, and feels very easy to wear. I almost bought a Seiko Kinetic until all of the Seiko kinetic watches that looked this classy and were titanium were at least a hundred dollars more. Overall I am very happy with this watch, and for this price on amazon it is as cheap as buying a low level fossil.

Rate and Discover Movies