5.0 out of 5 stars Originally a 4-star watch...
I picked this up on impulse during Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals week. I'd had my eye on this and the standard non-blacked-out version for a while. I wasn't expecting much, but i have to admit, i'm pleasantly surprised. Fit and finish is pretty good. Nice matte black non-reflective finish all the way around the case, but i'm terrified i'm going to put a nasty silver...
Published on December 12, 2011 by A. Chowdhury

3.0 out of 5 stars very nice
Because of the solar feature, I have been looking for a Citizen Eco-drive for a while. I also wanted a black, PVD coated watch. When I saw both features together I was very pleased. The last Citizen I saw and liked (BM8475-00E) sold out in a couple of months last year. This one they are calling the 'stealth' is very good looking and much bolder. Yes, the lack of contrast...
Published on December 16, 2011 by William R. Collins

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 410 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, June 23, 2014
This review is from: Citizen Men's BM8475-00F Black Canvas Strap Eco-Drive Watch (Watch)
There're some difference on the details. It looks really nice. Simple,I like this style very much. If there is a metal strap would be better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, May 15, 2014
Some reviews complain that this watch is hard to read, i do NOT find that to be a problem at all (unless you are in the dark). Beautiful watch, never needs a battery (my biggest problem with past watches) and very well put together. I Love this watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars looks great, one small problem., May 14, 2014
Love the look and feel of the watch. i have small wrists and it fits well. The size of the face is perfect for my taste, and the leather on the inside of the band is a nice touch. The only problem I have with the watch is that the hands and number don't glow well enough. If i take a flashlight and shine it directly onto the face of the watch for 10 seconds I can see the numbers and hands glowing, but in normal circumstances I'm unable to read the watch in low-light conditions. These days there's clocks everywhere, so it's not a huge deal, but to make this watch perfect there would need to be some kind of backlighting or something that you could activate by pressing a button. Other than that, it's a great watch. I wear it everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch!, April 7, 2014
The strap is kind of lame because of the steel (and not black) fastening, but easily replaced. Lume is unreadable at night, but I guess that's kind of the point of the all-black style watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars If you want to look cool...., March 14, 2014
...buy this watch. I got this as a xmas gift from my wife. I echo some of the other comments: impossible to read face at night, and the band does smell after a few weeks. Also, because of the size of the face, it doesn't usually sit flat against my wrist. It tends to lean to one side. Other than that, I dig it for the price. Plus it's a Citizen, so it's well made. I've had one of their watches in the past and had no complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Day Time Watch, March 12, 2014
Something I think is being downplayed in many of the other reviews is the issue of visibility. I am in my 20s with perfect eye sight and I can not see a damn thing when its dark outside. I have tried to charge the lume in the watch but it fades away within minutes, but hey during those five minutes the green illumination works great! Thought I would give you guys a heads up, that is my only complaint with the watch which is why it received 4 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but needs a backlight, March 10, 2014
This is a very cool looking watch (bought it pretty much solely based on its looks), and the quality is good. The one thing it needs is a backlight!! It's impossible to see the time in dim lighting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking Watch !, February 24, 2014
Beautiful watch ! It is eye catching and I've gotten postive comments and compliments while wearing. Yes, the band is stiff, the band has silver eyelets and while that does detract from the "blackout" design, it certainly does not detract from the beauty of the watch. The only caution I would throw is that if you are inclined to use the calendar on your watch to keep you up to date you might want to reconsider... the date window is very small and nearly unreadable. I don't use my watch for that purpose but if I did, I'd be up a creek. Other than that, this is a sweet watch and well worth the money !

5.0 out of 5 stars My boyfriend surprise gift, February 13, 2014
My boyfriend wanted this watch for awhile and he loves this brand. So I wanted to surprise him for Valentine's Day. When I received the item, I love the look of it and I can't wait to give it to him! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 15, 2014
Joseph "Jos" (Doral, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
I love how it looks. Nice and elegant, very elegant and top noch quality.
The only complaint I have is because you can not see it in dark areas.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 410 | Next ›