5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch for the Price
Published on October 1, 2012 by Jmo

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, but it doesn't function correctly using the stopwatch.
I got this watch and it looks great and kept perfect time for about three days. The chronograph functions all worked correctly during those three days. On the fourth day, I noticed that when using the timing function, the second hand didn't return to the 12 o'clock reference position when reset. I tried following the directions in the manual to reset the reference...
Published on November 26, 2012 by Shifty

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch for the Price, October 1, 2012
This review is from: Citizen Men's CA0331-13A Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch (Watch)
I'm generally a fan of mechanical watches, but there is something nice about having a watch you can count on to always be running (as long as you leave it out in a lighted area to charge). I picked this watch up on a recent trip to the Caribbean as I had forgotten my travel watch at home. Definitely worth the price. All the colors really go well together: the outer dial is a nice cream color, the inner dial is an off white, the number indicators and crown are a rose hued stainless steel while the rest of the case is normal stainless. The clasp on the leather band is also rose hued.

I love the way this watch looks for an office watch. Not too flashy that you look like an idiot, but well put together and goes well with a business casual look. I would wear this watch with a suit as well, although I would obviously avoid wearing it with a black suit or tux. Then again, I don't know why I would be wearing a solid black suit anyways, unless I'm dead, and someone decided to bury me in it, then I'm hoping they wouldn't bury this watch with me, as it is a nice watch and I'd hope someone else would use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch., August 29, 2012
I don't write many amazon reviews, but i love this watch so much i almost feel obligated to give it a solid review. I own several nice watches including Hamilton,Omega, and a few Citizens. I but i really try to buy watches based on looks and not price. This watch is worth every penny. The Eco-drive is great, I have a couple of others that are more than 5 years old and still run perfectly with no battery changes needed. Sometimes i don't wear them for months and they always seem to be charged.

More than that i love the look of this watch. It has a very classic look. The pictures do it no justice. The outer bezel is white and the ring behind the numbers is a nice cream color. The inner circle has a very fine ribbed pattern that just adds to the detail. The gold numbers, hands, and crown show them selves off in a very subtle way. The band is a deep rich brown, it appears thinner on the outer edge of the band but the center of the band is padded nicely and feels great. Overall, the watch looks like quality vintage.

I was on the fence about buying this watch prior to seeing it in person. Now that i have it in my possession I will not be letting go of it anytime soon. Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, April 3, 2013
This was my first Citizen Eco-drive and i love it, mainly for it's versatility. I get so many compliments on it and it goes with almost anything,

5.0 out of 5 stars Citizen watch, June 27, 2014
Great watch and easy to use. Bought this as a birthday present and my boyfriend loves it. Definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dial face, June 25, 2014
Dial look cheap with a paper like number ring, otherwise good quality watch. I would opt for another citizen watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Watch, June 23, 2014
I have had many different brands of watches. The Citizen is a quality product with enough class to mistake it for a much more expensive time-piece. I have a thin wrist so the leather band is perfect. I would recommend this watch who cares about looks and quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch., May 24, 2014
This is a beautiful watch that will never need batteries. I've received compliments on this watch. A great value. It would be easy to pay more for less.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch.., May 6, 2014
This watch looks way better in person than on the pic here on amazon. I bought it to use as a dress watch but have been wearing it casually. Great for both. It's not a slim watch if that's what you are looking for, but fantastic looking. I personally don't like slim dress watches so this fits the bill for me. Glistens in the sunlight and has just the right amout of shine for dress but it's not overly flashy. Just buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars looks nice, February 21, 2014
this watch is nice for me,but i purchased it with a higher price than what i can enjoy the promotion.I use the china unionpay credit card to pay it,the first time i canneled my order,but i can't use it later when i reorder it ,so i pay more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, December 3, 2013
I got this for my anniversary, and my boyfriend loves it. He gets compliments on it everywhere, and it seems to hold time well. The band is a little big for him, but he has tiny wrists. I'd recommend it to anyone.