Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 2, 2014
I must say, I have been looking for a mesh / bracelet style watch for a long time, and I am pleased to have found this little gem. For the price, this is one little beauty. It's elegant, stylish, solid, and keeps time very precisely. When it was initially released in 2011 / 2012 it retailed up to $470 in some countries. When you see this masterpiece in real life, you will see it's worth. It is definately in my top 5 watches, and I do have a few in my collection. The package arrived beautifully packed, with original boxing and instructions, including warranty. The metal clasp that adjusts the band is very solid, and requires some gentle force to open. I recommend people to google "Adjusting clasp on metal mesh watch band ". The first video which goes for 11 seconds will appear on your search results. Watch it, as it will give you an indication of how to open the clasp for adjustement. I used a plastic item or something that is coated, as metal on metal may scratch it.
The thin, sleek band is elegant, and does not take away any masculinity, as some mesh watches from other makers do.
on September 16, 2015
I found a blue face version of this watch whilst traveling outside of the U.S.. At the time I was in the market for an automatic watch 10-15x the price. However after seeing this one, all of the TAGs, Baumes, Rolexes, etc. could not shake this one from my mind so I returned to it.

As I was completing the purchase a well dressed gentleman complimented my choice noting how similarly it compared to the mesh band on his favorite watch. A gentle twitch of his left wrist and a lovely Brietling with a mesh band appeared from under his French cuff. Enough said.
review image
on April 30, 2014
The picture of this watch does not do it justice! Yes, it is big but it looks classy without being too "busy looking" on the watch face.
The mesh band adds to its uniqueness. Simple staight forward functions. It is a pleasing design, a winner for me!
on October 10, 2014
This watch is gorgeous. The band gets as much attention as the watch. Very tight detail. It is as good as you would expect. No picture does it justice, its too intricate, finely made. Love it.
on January 28, 2015
The watch looks great. I bought it to function as a time piece during work hours in a professional environment. The watch looks great and matches most outfits. It's not a bad look in a more casual environment either, though I'm reluctant to wear it anywhere I think I might scratch it. the metal band feels good and hasn't zero problems. The only negative I've observed is that, in the last 2-3 weeks, the watch has gained about 2 seconds from NIST time since I set it. That's not a whole lot, and some of that may be a little human error, but it was a larger discrepancy than I expected.
on October 5, 2014
The band was a little flashier than I expected, but I love the texture. The mesh really feels great next to my skin. Next to leather, this is great. The clasp could be a better mechanism, if not careful one can come undone. The illumination does not last as with most watches.
on February 5, 2015
Was somewhat heavier than I expected, but feels OK on the wrist. Like the mesh band! Have a small wrist and this allows a perfect fit. Watch looks good and so far seems to be keeping excellent time. Eco drive is great: no batteries to replace.
on December 11, 2015
I normally do not write reviews but I had to on this watch. It is definitely a compliment getter. There has been various and numerous occasions, when man and woman, would stop me during a conversation and complement my watch. Very impressed with the Citizen Watch. I would definitely buy another watch, at a later time. If you're reading this, it is definitely worth the buy and it is definitely priced well.
on October 19, 2014
Watch is an attention getter. Feels good on the wrist. The design makes it look more expensive than it is. Only thing I would change is make the ban less shiny. I like the mesh but would look one hundred percent better if the ban was not shiny.
on August 28, 2015
Excellent! Beautiful. Citizen makes high quality well built watches. I own others and they are bullet proof. I torture test them all... Salt water swimming, steam rooms, sauna, hot tubs... No scratches, no missed seconds...they are good. This one especially is nice to look at.