5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch
Incredibly accurate. Looks wonderful. Feels great on my wrist. It's a nice mix of causal and classy. I've only had it for 2 or 3 weeks, but I have gotten tons of compliments on it.

Japanese Quartz Movement seems very precise. I set it with my atomic clock and after 3 weeks, it's barely a second off from the atomic wall clock I set it by.

Going...
Published 24 months ago by Pitchy

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to see the hands
Nice watch, solid, well-made and pretty BUT.... Very difficult to see the hands, esp. in low light. Too thin. To make it worse, the sweep hand for the chrono is wide, so one has a tough time distinguishing that hand from the minute and hour hands when they're close. They need to double or triple the width of the hands to make them show up better.
Published 14 months ago by afp7

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Citizen Men's Drive from Citizen Eco-Drive AR 2.0 Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

Going into the purchase, the only thing I was worried about was the watch band... but I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big watch. Dials not so legible., June 9, 2013
Jung I. Lee (Fort Lee, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a durable watch that I can wear everyday. So intentionally picked a watch with rubber strap.

What I like:
- Very soft rubber and nice feeling rubber
- Will accommodate very thin wrist
- Design is lovely. The photo is a good representation of how it looks, except the reflective chrome is more pronounced.

What I don't like:
- hour+minute needles are very thin, and get lost easily.
- It's fairly large, so you'll know you're wearing it. But the large diameter of the face masks its size well.
- Perhaps a bit too much reflective chrome. I think a mix of brushed metal would've enhanced its look even further. With that said, taste is subjective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled, January 25, 2013
If you are debating getting this watch, go for it. I was in the same predicament, finally went ahead with it, and am thrilled with the purchase. The watch is exactly what I was looking for: comfortable enough to wear as a daily, yet still sleek looking and eye catching. The silver has a nice shine to it and the blue accents set it off. I have already had several compliments and will keep it going as my daily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Summer Watch, August 17, 2013
This is a great summer watch. The blue color is bright, noticeable, and has a subtle sparkle. The rubber band also makes the watch light, and useful for warm situations where you can expect to sweat a lot. I will probably switch to another watch soon, but I plan on wearing this watch a lot more in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Expected, February 18, 2013
My wife recent received a Citizen Eco Drive as a gift and when I felt how light it was I had to get one. When looking around this one caught my eye so I went to a jeweler to look at it up close. After wearing it and seeing how affordable it was I knew I had to have it. I went home logged on to Amazon and ordered it same day. I own a TAG, 2 Wengers, and 2 Victorinox Swiss Army watches and this one fits right in there with them. I can't believe how light it is and the contrast of the blue and stainless really go great together. It's really a good looking watch that can be worn sporty or casual. In fact I have received many compliments on the watch already. If you are looking for all the qualities in a watch that include a good price, light weight, color, a sporty or business casual look this watch is an easy pick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, comfortable watch, June 6, 2013
This watch is comfortable.
I have pretty small wrists and this watch fits it well, probably about as big as I would go though.
I only wish it had a large second hand

5.0 out of 5 stars Good-looking quality watch.., January 16, 2014
Good-looking quality watch. Love the Eco-drive, don't have to worry about changing the batteries. Best for everyday use, go for it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to see the hands, October 6, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, June 7, 2013
Nice watch, wasnt hard to set.. looks and feels great on my wrist. I can see myself replacing the band at some point in the future..

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally awesome watch and purchase, December 24, 2012
Jeffrey A. Childs (Chicago metro area) - See all my reviews
I own many hi end watches, mostly Seiko and find this Citizen to be comparable in craftsmanship and precision. It is much lighter and less bulky then the Seiko watches I mentioned while like the Seiko's doesn't require a battery via the Eco drive system. The Seiko's use a mechanical system to keep them running while the Eco drive uses light, unfortunately I'm not a watch smith so I don't fully understand the mechanics involved in either system but I do know that the price difference between $200 and $4800 make the Citizen I purchased from Amazon a watch that will service me daily while the Seiko's will remain my special occasion time pieces. I needed a watch I could wear daily to work without compromising on the quality and ability to keep accurate time and I found it in this Citizen Eco drive. Thank you Amazon.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›